British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Meds Done Today!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/meds-done-today-260996/)

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 2:21 pm

Meds Done Today!!!

Hi guys!!

I just wanted to let you all know we had our meds today!

Quite straightforward really, given my liitle (toothache :eek: ) worry the other day!! Anyway wasnt a problem!! The Dr was very nice and put us all at ease and was brill with the kids!

We had a couple of giggles while we were there, thought you might like to hear......

Urine samples/kids :eek: Little lad (only 8) couldnt do it....Tried turning tap on.......no, didnt work, what we gonna do?? Anyway (luckily) they had a water dispenser so gave him 3 cups and sure enough 20 mins later.....

Myself and daughter were in the loo in hysterics trying to do the task and when we came out...........(as you can imagine I had been given my young daughter clear, concise instructions in the art of p-ing in a small container) you can imagine my face when there before me was a workman (they were having alterations done) stood there....grinning!! :rolleyes: Heard every word prob!!!! Oh well hopefully wont bump into him anywere!!LOL

Oh and the other thing.....this ones for the ladies, so fellas you can go now..........yep, there nothing to see...!!

Underwear!!! I overlooked this minor detail.......felt a tad embarassed....... Basically if you havent got any 'full' knickers with the back bit IN I recommend you get some!! I didnt realise, until this morning, that all mine didnt!!
So Dr got to see a bit more than he should have!! :o LOL But there you go!! Serves me right I should have known!!LOL

Anyway hubbys just been to post the lot off to Adelaide, the meds the Dr has to send when results of the blood tests have come back and.......THATS IT!!!

Just gotta wait now!!
Think thats it! Anyway thanks to everyone for their continued help and support, wishing you all much visa success,
Love Cheeky XX

madsad Oct 19th 2004 2:44 pm

Re: Meds Done Today!!!

Quiet-shy Cheeky eh?!! :o Cheeky through & through-right down to yer so called knickers :D Lol!!!

Honestly though,glad all went well x ;)
Donna.

Deadmeat Oct 19th 2004 2:49 pm

Way-hey! More posts like this please Cheeky :D

Seriously, glad you got the meds over with, good luck!

Matt

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 2:55 pm

Hi Donna!! :)

Thanks for your reply!!

Just thinkin......I should change my name to Cheeky Kn.........no I wont bother!!LOL :D :o

Cheeky!!

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 2:58 pm

Deadmeat,

Now I hope ya didnt read the last bit??!!!!! Not for you!!! :p

Thanks for the good luck though!

Cheeky! :D

DollyDaydream Oct 19th 2004 3:11 pm

Cheeky by name, cheeky by nature, you old tart!!! ;)

That won't be a problem for me, I call my undies norma snickers or 'normas' for short (as in enormous knickers as I have a rather ample derriere to cover!!!).

Anyway, getting back on track.... so pleased it's all over for you. A virtual drink heading your way :beer:

I'm getting excited for you!!! You're so close now.

All the best babe

D D

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 3:29 pm

Thanks DD!! :D

Im no tart!!LOL :p My Mums always telling me Ill catch me death......good job we are going to OZ!!LOL :D

Cheeky!! :o

DollyDaydream Oct 19th 2004 3:48 pm

1 Attachment(s)
D D ;)

madsad Oct 19th 2004 3:55 pm

At least they wont take up much room in you suitcase :D Cheeky!!
Oh Dolly................ NORMAS............what can i say!!!!!!!!! :D
I have an Aunty Norma,now when her name gets mentioned all i will think of is your big knickers-thankyou!! :o :D

Lol x
Donna.

DollyDaydream Oct 19th 2004 4:06 pm

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by madsad
At least they wont take up much room in you suitcase Cheeky!!
Oh Dolly................ NORMAS............what can i say!!!!!!!!!
I have an Aunty Norma,now when her name gets mentioned all i will think of is your big knickers-thankyou!! :o

Lol x
Donna.

Hey Donna

It could be worse!!! :rolleyes:

D D

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 4:10 pm

DD

LOL :D LOL :D LOL :D

What you mean ya can buy these eerrr things???!!!! :eek:

I could make at least 50 pairs for me out of those!!!LOL

Cheeky!!!LOL!

madsad Oct 19th 2004 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Hey Donna

It could be worse!!! :rolleyes:

D D

Right Dolly i think youve exposed enough of your underwear drawer thanks :D !!!!!!!!
Donna.

DollyDaydream Oct 19th 2004 4:34 pm

Right Dolly i think youve exposed enough of your underwear drawer thanks :D !!!!!!!!
Donna.

:o :o :o

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 4:44 pm

Awww poor DD!!

Those errr..... big..........errr.....'knicks' look lovely!!! Really!! :D Very sexy!!!LOL!! :D

Whit-whoo!! (thats a wolf whistle!!)

Cheeky!! :D

DollyDaydream Oct 19th 2004 4:56 pm

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Awww poor DD!!

Those errr..... big..........errr.....'knicks' look lovely!!! Really!! :D Very sexy!!!LOL!! :D

Whit-whoo!! (thats a wolf whistle!!)

Hey, do I know how to turn heads, or what?!!!

Kate Moss eat ya heart out!

D D

salonit Oct 19th 2004 4:56 pm

Glad to hear it! Sounds like the Dr had a good day too!!
:)

madsad Oct 19th 2004 5:08 pm

What a pair you two are!! :D ;) :D Lol, Lol!!!! :D
Donna.

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 5:52 pm

Hi Salonit!!!

Just relieved the Dr weighed and measured me before I had to undress!!! :o :o

Cheers,

Originally Posted by salonit
Glad to hear it! Sounds like the Dr had a good day too!!
:)

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 6:01 pm

'Blooming' heck Donna!!LOL :D

What dya mean???

And DD Im just curious............where did you get that 'lovely' pic of your Knicks??!!! :D LOL

What a pair you two are!! Lol, Lol!!!!
Donna.

marysidey Oct 19th 2004 6:08 pm

glad it all went well
join the waiting club !!

PS at least you remembered to put some knickers on !!
love Mary :)

madsad Oct 19th 2004 6:11 pm

Originally Posted by marysidey
glad it all went well
join the waiting club !!

Cheeky just about managed to put some on :D !! :p
Donna.

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 6:12 pm

Thanks for this Mary!!LOL :D

I suppose it can be easy to forget!! :confused: LOL!! :D
love Cheeky!!

Originally Posted by marysidey
glad it all went well
join the waiting club !!

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 6:15 pm

Donna!!LOL :D

Watch it!!!!LOL!! :D

Cheeky!! :o

Cheeky just about managed to put some on :D !!
Donna.

DollyDaydream Oct 19th 2004 6:37 pm

Originally Posted by Cheeky
And DD Im just curious............where did you get that 'lovely' pic of your Knicks??!!! :D LOL

Sorry Cheeky but that's classified information so I cannot reveal my sources!!! ;)

D D

Dreamaway 10 Oct 19th 2004 8:02 pm

Hi cheeky I shall take note about the knickers.
Just a question or if anyone else knows do your children need to do a urine sample as out two year old is still in nappies and is only just thinking about toilet training.How are you going to collect the weefrom a napp?Iam probably being stupid as you probably do not bother at this age does anyone know?.

Glad it all went okay for you all It will be interesting to see hhow long you will have to wait now until you get the envelope.

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 8:24 pm

Hi there!!

Dya know I was just thinking I should change the title to this thread to........'Cheeky's Next Weeks Washing!!!' :eek: LOL!! :D

Ok about your little one. Its a good point and Im not too sure. Best thing I can suggest is for you to ring up the (med) Dr who you will be using and check with them. I can imagine it could be difficult!! Having said that if you are going to be toilet training you little un soon (from my experience) at 2yrs old it shouldnt take long. Only took 2 weeks to accomplish it with both of mine!! (day and night time) so it might not be a big deal after all. I used to give mine a treat when they performed, like training a dog but it worked!! :)

Just a mo I will dig paperwork out and see..........

Ok here goes.......For x-rays the age is from 11yr up. And blood (HIV) tests from 15yr up. No mention of age on the urine sample. :confused:

Give em a ring or like you say maybe someone else on the forum may know!

Sorry I couldnt help you out more, best of luck!!

Cheeky

PS your right it will be v. interesting to see how things go......next bit is prob over to my sponsor/assurer with Centrelink.........we shall see!!

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10
Just a question or if anyone else knows do your children need to do a urine sample as out two year old is still in nappies and is only just thinking about toilet training.How are you going to collect the weefrom a napp?Iam probably being stupid as you probably do not bother at this age does anyone know?.

Glad it all went okay for you all It will be interesting to see hhow long you will have to wait now until you get the envelope.

madsad Oct 19th 2004 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by Dreamaway 10

Our youngest was just coming up on her 3rd birthday & didnt need to give a urine sample,just a very general health check,dont worry about it,dont think it will be needed.
Donna.

Cheeky Oct 19th 2004 8:42 pm

Thanks Donna, I couldnt find anything on this, cheers.. :)

There ya go Dreamaway 10, you can relax now..........

Thanks,
Cheeky

Our youngest was just coming up on her 3rd birthday & didnt need to give a urine sample,just a very general health check,dont worry about it,dont think it will be needed.
Donna.

Dreamaway 10 Oct 19th 2004 8:46 pm

Thanks guys no need to bother thenOn a sarcastic note it probablyon't matter anyway as by the time we get our meds requested she will be going to School .!!!! Lol