Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals Yesterday!!!

Wikiposts

Medicals Yesterday!!!

Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:10 am
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice
Thumbs up Medicals Yesterday!!!

Well I never!!

We had our medicals yesterday at The Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead, Berks. What a wonderful place!! We had everything done in the same place including x-rays. Considering there were 5 of us we were dealt with very professionally and no hanging around.

The jewel in the crown was Dr Russell. He had our 3 usually excitable boys in the palm of his hand. He was fantastic and certainly puts you at ease from the beginning.

There was no intimate examinations, if you know what I mean!!

We travelled all the way from Essex and it was well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive. All in all the total cost was £517.50.

If you are looking for somewhere to go and you can get to The Bridge Clinic then go - I highly recommend

Jayne
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals Yesterday!!!

Bet you're glad thats over!

Really good rate GBP 517.50 for all 5 of you - WOW! And all done in the same clinic - lucky you! Well worth the 2 1/2 hr drive eh?

We had to travel for about the same time but had to go to 2 different clinics which was a pain in the you know what! Small town and we were going around and around in circles trying to find them! Had to laugh though!

Just had them done again over here for P.R. Visa purposes, same as UK for us, meds, x-rays and bloods done at 3 different clinics! At least they were only a few mins away from each other though! It cost us just as much for the blood tests as it did for the medicals and x-rays which really surprised us! Still worked out cheaper for the 4 of us than it did in the UK though.

Oh well, at least they are over for both of us (hopefully)!

Good luck

Take care
Old Apr 19th 2005, 7:13 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals Yesterday!!!

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
Well I never!!

We had our medicals yesterday at The Bridge Clinic in Maidenhead, Berks. What a wonderful place!! We had everything done in the same place including x-rays. Considering there were 5 of us we were dealt with very professionally and no hanging around.

The jewel in the crown was Dr Russell. He had our 3 usually excitable boys in the palm of his hand. He was fantastic and certainly puts you at ease from the beginning.

There was no intimate examinations, if you know what I mean!!

We travelled all the way from Essex and it was well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive. All in all the total cost was £517.50.

If you are looking for somewhere to go and you can get to The Bridge Clinic then go - I highly recommend

Jayne

Thanks for the tip !