Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals tomorrow - Cant Wait

Medicals tomorrow - Cant Wait

Old May 3rd 2006, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice
Default Medicals tomorrow - Cant Wait

We have our medicals tomorrow and I cant wait . Just another little bit closer to knowing what we will / will not be doing with the rest of our lifes.

I know it's really sad but I am really looking forward to it.

Next step after that YES or NO.

LindyLooPot
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:26 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals tomorrow - Cant Wait

Originally Posted by LindyLooPot
We have our medicals tomorrow and I cant wait . Just another little bit closer to knowing what we will / will not be doing with the rest of our lifes.

LindyLooPot

good luck mate

jan xx
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

LindyLooPot
What about the prodding though? :scared:
Old May 3rd 2006, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

pioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud ofpioneer has much to be proud of

LindyLooPot
Another hurdle out the way, good luck.
Sharon x
Old May 3rd 2006, 8:47 am
loz
this is home!!

loz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond reputeloz has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck.........................and welcome to the final wait
Alcohol helps

Loz x
Old May 3rd 2006, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

LindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really niceLindyLooPot is just really nice

I am reliably informed that there is NO PRODDING at this clinic, but dont beleive everything your hear. :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old May 3rd 2006, 12:08 pm
Living the dream!

crystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud ofcrystal113 has much to be proud of

I am reliably informed that there is NO PRODDING at this clinic, but dont beleive everything your hear. :scared: :scared: :scared:
Are you going to Langam Place??
Old May 3rd 2006, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Mel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really niceMel n Daz is just really nice

Good luck with your meds and let us know how it goes!

Melissa
Old May 3rd 2006, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

tonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant futuretonik25 has a brilliant future

My other half has got his meds tomorrow as well so I'll be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed as well.

Hope all goes well for you.

Tonik
Old May 3rd 2006, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

upthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud ofupthehammers has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tonik25
My other half has got his meds tomorrow as well so I'll be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed as well.

Hope all goes well for you.

Tonik
Good luck with all having meds tomorrow they really are not as bad as you think.Just do yourselves a favour and stay calm so your blood pressure is ok
Old May 3rd 2006, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

hedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to beholdhedgehog is a splendid one to behold

LindyLooPot
Good luck, we couldn't wait for our meds and would of gone back every week, it is always nice to know that you have a clean bill of health.
Old May 3rd 2006, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

teejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond reputeteejay66 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Medicals tomorrow - Cant Wait

Hi Lindy,
Good luck to you all
I'm sure everything will be fine

Can't wait to get to that stage ourselves

hopefully soon hey !

cheers
Phil
Old May 3rd 2006, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck both of you.

You shouldn't worry too much about them.

At least this time tomorrow they will be out of the way and before you know it that visa will be on it's way.

we'll be thinking of you tomorrow.

Graham & Sara