Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

medicals and police checks ????????/

medicals and police checks ????????/

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all
Default medicals and police checks ????????/

hi folks,just wondering if sombody can give us some info on booking our medicals,ive just noticed a few of you have got them done before they were requested,is it just a case of finding the nearest place to me and getting them done then post them off ,what happens,also the police checks can i do the same with them,or is there a time limit on them ,we really want to try and speed things up as the house could go any time and we reaaly have had enough of the cold and the dark LET US OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:19 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medicals and police checks ????????/

Originally Posted by peterpamnryan
hi folks,just wondering if sombody can give us some info on booking our medicals,ive just noticed a few of you have got them done before they were requested,is it just a case of finding the nearest place to me and getting them done then post them off ,what happens,also the police checks can i do the same with them,or is there a time limit on them ,we really want to try and speed things up as the house could go any time and we reaaly have had enough of the cold and the dark LET US OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its me again!!! you should just pm me peter............. have you had your acknowledgement yet? have you got a case number? get the nearest doctor off the panel list (on DIMIA website), and book it. simple as. cant remember, have you sent in your application yet, because you only get the case number when the application has been submitted and acknowledged.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:19 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
its me again!!! you should just pm me peter............. have you had your acknowledgement yet? have you got a case number? get the nearest doctor off the panel list (on DIMIA website), and book it. simple as. cant remember, have you sent in your application yet, because you only get the case number when the application has been submitted and acknowledged.
also, you can book any doctor. it doesnt have to be the nearest, go for the cheapest. they all do the same thing....lol
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 8:21 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by peterpamnryan
We didn;t send ours until they were requested but I know many people send them with their application or just after seperatly, quotin their case file number. One thing to consider though is that when you get your entry date it will be 1 year from the date on your police checks or meds whichever is the earliest.......

Check out the High Comission in London http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/HTML/medical.html on this page it gives a downloadable list of which doctors are acceptable for you to go to for the meds.

Claire
x
Old Feb 4th 2006, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
also, you can book any doctor. it doesnt have to be the nearest, go for the cheapest. they all do the same thing....lol
thankyou for the help,ive got the doctors list,i have sent the application just going to wait now until i get my case number and then we will go for it,ta !!