Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals! No Worries Mate!!!!!

Medicals! No Worries Mate!!!!!

Old May 4th 2004, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice
Default Medicals! No Worries Mate!!!!!

Medical booked for 14th May. We are a fit family don't smoke, walk the dog twice a day, i play Golf, run a boys football team, wife goes to the gym twice a week, we are not over weight. My wife's a nurse checked the blood pressure 120/70.

SO WHY DO I FEEL SO BLOODY NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 4th 2004, 5:04 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medicals! No Worries Mate!!!!!

Originally posted by Sydney The Dog
Medical booked for 14th May. We are a fit family don't smoke, walk the dog twice a day, i play Golf, run a boys football team, wife goes to the gym twice a week, we are not over weight. My wife's a nurse checked the blood pressure 120/70.

Its probabaly the three bottles of Whisky you go through per day.
Old May 4th 2004, 5:06 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: Medicals! No Worries Mate!!!!!

Originally posted by Sydney The Dog

Everybody does I think don't worry about it; I'm fit and healthy and ended up having a problem with mine that was sorted out within a fortnight anyway.... no probs!

Sounds to me like you'll all be fine
Old May 4th 2004, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

Sydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really niceSydney The Dog is just really nice

If i had half a bottle i wouldn't give a sh?t!!!!!!

Don't drink spirits either!!!

Nice bottle of Aussie White or Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!