Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

medicals(minor health problems)

medicals(minor health problems)

Old Apr 9th 2003, 7:28 pm
Just Joined

beeuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medicals(minor health problems)

Ive just had my medical,i have something called polysistic ovaries,i dont need treatment or medication for this,the doctor who did my medical said there shouldnt be a problem but i cant help worrying,just wanted to know if anyone else with minor health problems has had any problems with there application???
Old Apr 9th 2003, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stoney is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medicals(minor health problems)

Originally posted by beeuk
Ive just had my medical,i have something called polysistic ovaries,i dont need treatment or medication for this,the doctor who did my medical said there shouldnt be a problem but i cant help worrying,just wanted to know if anyone else with minor health problems has had any problems with there application???
I should'n't worry if I were you the doctor should have a good idea, and I'm sure it is only illnesses that would be a burden to the health system that they are worried about.
There have been a few people on this board that have mentioned minor illnesses and still had visa.
Try a search of past postings, and try the immigration board.
Old Apr 9th 2003, 9:11 pm

bored_bean is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medicals(minor health problems)

Originally posted by Stoney
I should'n't worry if I were you the doctor should have a good idea, and I'm sure it is only illnesses that would be a burden to the health system that they are worried about.
There have been a few people on this board that have mentioned minor illnesses and still had visa.
Try a search of past postings, and try the immigration board.
I've got my medical on Monday and I'm a little worried about my stomach disorder. It isn't life threatening but it is painful and ongoing. I'm praying it won't affect my medical.