Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:23 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough
Default Medicals On Friday ...

Do we have anything to worry about ?
what happens ?
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:36 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals On Friday ...

Originally posted by stephenwhite68
what happens ?
Just hope your doctor doesn't have cold hands.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:38 pm
Forum Regular

asfry is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah! Bog standard medical check including ears, eye sight, listen to heart and lungs. Lollypop stick on tongue to check tonsils (I assume). Ask questions about general health, take blood pressure, urine test and then blood test.

That's what was on ours anyway.

EDIT> Oh yeah, blokes have to cough n drop and breast check for woman.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:39 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

what happens ?

Hi

Nothing to worry about, in fact the more you worry the higher the blood pressure goes, just like mine!! I had to have a second opinion from my GP which was fine.

Walla
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

My blood pressure was through the roof aswell. Not heard anything back from Adelaide yet if they want a 2nd opinion though. Have got one of those blood pressure monitors you put on ur wrist and been checking it since and it's perfect, (bloody typical!). I was ill aswell when I had the medical, struck down with stomach virus the day before.
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:45 pm

Thats the problem im getting really anxious now and i know its important to try and keep the blood pressure down ...... funny thing is ive been so chilled up to know and all of a sudden it has all hit me that this is really happening !!

<Deep breaths>
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:48 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by asfry
My blood pressure was through the roof aswell. Not heard anything back from Adelaide yet if they want a 2nd opinion though. Have got one of those blood pressure monitors you put on ur wrist and been checking it since and it's perfect, (bloody typical!). I was ill aswell when I had the medical, struck down with stomach virus the day before.
me too!! paranoid or what, check daily!!
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

That makes three of us, didn't have a care in the world. Then wham!! However, my heart rate was up aswell which indicates I was nervous so hopefully they'll take that into consideration. I'd never had a blood test before and was bricking it!
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:50 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Thats the problem im getting really anxious now and i know its important to try and keep the blood pressure down ...... funny thing is ive been so chilled up to know and all of a sudden it has all hit me that this is really happening !!

<Deep breaths>
Yeah

Try not to worry, really, meds are nothing. Deap breaths stop stress!!

Walla
Old Jul 12th 2004, 7:54 pm

Lol.....
I can see me and the Fiance outside the Quacks crossed legged and breathing deeply ...

Now isnt there a question in there about mental state
Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:12 pm
Keeping it fairly real

Lol.....
I can see me and the Fiance outside the Quacks crossed legged and breathing deeply ...

Now isnt there a question in there about mental state
As long as you don't start talking to your other half (your imaginary friend) in the med room you'll be fine on the mental state front!!

Oh, and don't cross your legs the lack of blood flow may inrease the pressure on the heart!!!

Ha ha, don't worry you'll be fine

Walla
Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by walla1
As long as you don't start talking to your other half (your imaginary friend) in the med room you'll be fine on the mental state front!!

Oh, and don't cross your legs the lack of blood flow may inrease the pressure on the heart!!!

Ha ha, don't worry you'll be fine

Walla
Don't worry Stephen it's a doddle
Old Jul 12th 2004, 8:43 pm

I hope so....
thanks for all the pearls of wisdom

Here's to the sunshine

C'mon......
Old Jul 12th 2004, 9:13 pm
mamacares

amendoza is on a distinguished road

what happens ?
A piece of medical advise....if blood testings are required, better to watch what you eat the day b4 the exam. Watch your sugar intake so your blood glucose won't shoot up esp if you have history of elevated blood sugar. The same goes for those food that could elevate your cholesterol levels. Just eat right, drink plenty of water, and have a good sleep. Don't worry, it'll be just a breeze!!!

Cheers!

Hannah
Old Jul 12th 2004, 9:15 pm

Oh right so fruit and Nuts for me the day before then
i was thinking i might go down the gym before to relieve some stress ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.