Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals in Bristol

Medicals in Bristol

Old Jan 25th 2005, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

lucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of lightlucy.summers is a glorious beacon of light
Default Medicals in Bristol

Finally we have recieved the medical request - 1 week short of their 50 week turnaround time - they like to push you to the limit don't they!!!!! Has anyone used the panel doctor in Bristol - I think they are on Coronation Road. Any experiences gladly rec'd or recommendations to go to different ones.

Thanks

Lucy.
Old Jan 26th 2005, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice
Default Re: Medicals in Bristol

Originally Posted by lucy.summers
Finally we have recieved the medical request - 1 week short of their 50 week turnaround time - they like to push you to the limit don't they!!!!! Has anyone used the panel doctor in Bristol - I think they are on Coronation Road. Any experiences gladly rec'd or recommendations to go to different ones.

Thanks

Lucy.
Hi, congrats!

They have 3 panel doctors, I used one, my sister has used another. Seemed typically doctorish. Professional etc. Not much else to add!

Only thing is they don't have many slots spare for medicals so depending on how flexible you are on when you go you might find they have a few weeks wait. Gloucester is the other option that seems to be able to book you in sooner.

Nothing to worry about!

:-)

Alex
Old Jan 26th 2005, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

igual will become famous soon enoughigual will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lucy.summers

Thanks

Lucy.
Hi Lucy,
we would of had to wait 6 weeks to get a appointment there ! so book in soon if it has to be Bristol! Bath was about 2 weeks wait, heard they are nice, we ended up going to Cardiff, only 3 days wait, we were in a rush!

good luck
Old Jan 27th 2005, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

westiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to allwestiepom is a name known to all

Yes, we used them 3 1/2 yrs ago. Very helpful and good with the kids.