Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals In Bradford Area

Medicals In Bradford Area

Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Medicals In Bradford Area

Could anybody tell me where the nearest medical centre is in the Bradford/Bingley area as I think that we will get the call soon :scared: or at least I hope we do. I know that there is one in Huddersfield but would just like to know if there is one nearer to us.
Thankyou in anticipation of your replies
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:37 pm
Shaz 'n' Phil

sharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to all
Default Re: Medicals In Bradford Area

Originally Posted by grahampaula
Could anybody tell me where the nearest medical centre is in the Bradford/Bingley area as I think that we will get the call soon :scared: or at least I hope we do. I know that there is one in Huddersfield but would just like to know if there is one nearer to us.
Hiya Graham & Paula,

Just been looking myself earlier, were in Eccleshill, Bradford and there is nothing nearer it will have to be the one in Huddersfield. I phoned them today and its £100 for adult medicals £130 if you have tattoos (cause they need to do more blood tests), £55 child medicals and £50 x-rays.

Good Luck

Sharon & Phil
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sharonhartley
Hiya Graham & Paula,

Just been looking myself earlier, were in Eccleshill, Bradford and there is nothing nearer it will have to be the one in Huddersfield. I phoned them today and its £100 for adult medicals £130 if you have tattoos (cause they need to do more blood tests), £55 child medicals and £50 x-rays.

Good Luck

Sharon & Phil
Thanks for that, have you had the call to go for your yet and where in Oz are you heading for?
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Hiya Graham & Paula,

Good Luck

Sharon & Phil
hi sharon
can you tell me if our lad at 16 will have to pay adult price
thanks
Vanessa
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

The doctor at Huddersfield is really nice. Also if you book your x-rays at the hospital rather than at Bupa it is only next door.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:43 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

We had ours done at Huddersfield and that was the nearest [unless they've now changed?]

We had a female Dr for me and a male Dr for the boys and hubby. Also, the Dr's surgery is handy as it's accross the rd from the hospital where you need the X-Rays done, so it's all convenient.

Good luck with the medicals and the visa
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by WendyC
The doctor at Huddersfield is really nice. Also if you book your x-rays at the hospital rather than at Bupa it is only next door.
Thanks for wendyc we will get sorted now
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
We had ours done at Huddersfield and that was the nearest [unless they've now changed?]

We had a female Dr for me and a male Dr for the boys and hubby. Also, the Dr's surgery is handy as it's accross the rd from the hospital where you need the X-Rays done, so it's all convenient.

Good luck with the medicals and the visa
cheers phoenixinoz
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

cheers phoenixinoz

Hope they are nice we are booked in at Huddersfield as well.

Sunshine
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:20 pm
Shaz 'n' Phil

sharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to allsharonhartley is a name known to all

Originally Posted by VanessaB
hi sharon
can you tell me if our lad at 16 will have to pay adult price
thanks
Vanessa

Hiya Vanessa,

Yes your lad will have to pay adult price, aged 11 and over have to pay adult fee.

Thanks

Sharon
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

VanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to allVanessaB is a name known to all

Hiya Vanessa,

Yes your lad will have to pay adult price, aged 11 and over have to pay adult fee.

Thanks

Sharon
Cheers
looks like we better get saving daughter is 12 as well but she wont need x-ray or will she?

Vanessa
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:34 pm
Shaz 'n' Phil

Originally Posted by VanessaB
Cheers
looks like we better get saving daughter is 12 as well but she wont need x-ray or will she?

Vanessa
Yes I think you better get saving we are too. Kids dont need x-rays thank god.

Sharon
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

When we had our medicals we couldn't get in at Huddersfield so as we needed them quickly we went to Manchester. Hope yours go ok.
Old Mar 22nd 2006, 9:02 pm
Shaz 'n' Phil

Originally Posted by mand8002
When we had our medicals we couldn't get in at Huddersfield so as we needed them quickly we went to Manchester. Hope yours go ok.
If we have to go to bloody glasgow i DONT care as long as they are ok.

Sharon
Old Mar 23rd 2006, 8:34 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sunshine23
Hope they are nice we are booked in at Huddersfield as well.

Sunshine
They were absolutely lovely.

We weren't looking fwd to the medicals [no one does do they ].....and the Dr's there were superb!

So...don't worry...and good luck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.