Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals booked but....

Medicals booked but....

Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

hello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nice
Default Medicals booked but....

Hi,
We have just booked in for our medicals. We are having the xray & medicals done separately. Will the doctor who performs the medical need to see the xray film? We have booked the medical first but now think we may have done the wrong thing....
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Medicals booked but....

Originally Posted by hello kitty
Hi,
We have just booked in for our medicals. We are having the xray & medicals done separately. Will the doctor who performs the medical need to see the xray film? We have booked the medical first but now think we may have done the wrong thing....
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Hi there
We had our x-rays done first and then the medicals. We had to leave the x-rays with the medical examiner. I don't think that it will be a problem, I think that you will just have to drop the x-rays back at the medical centre.
Good luck.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

hello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nicehello kitty is just really nice

That's great, thanks for your help.
I did actually tell the lady who booked the medical that we were having the xrays afterwards & she didn't seem to think it was a problem at the time. Then she sent an e-mail saying we needed the xray films on the day. Didn't get the e-mail until after they were closed & now I'm panicking a bit because it's a bank holiday & can't get hold of them til Tues... hopefully will turn out ok.
Thanks
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hello kitty
That's great, thanks for your help.
I did actually tell the lady who booked the medical that we were having the xrays afterwards & she didn't seem to think it was a problem at the time. Then she sent an e-mail saying we needed the xray films on the day. Didn't get the e-mail until after they were closed & now I'm panicking a bit because it's a bank holiday & can't get hold of them til Tues... hopefully will turn out ok.
Thanks
Don't panic, (you do not want to send your BP sky high lol). So long as you drop you x-rays films back with the medical examiners. They will then look at the x-rays to check if everything is ok before they post everything to Oz for the final checks.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

We had one of the xrays for our meds done about 1 month after the main meds due to passport problems with my eldest stepdaughter. We discussed it with the doc beforehand & he was fine with it.

The doc held the meds until we could drop the xray off with him, then the whole lot got sent together.