Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medicals & Alcohol?

Medicals & Alcohol?

Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:33 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute
Question Medicals & Alcohol?

I was just wondering if anybody has failed their medicals on the grounds of alcohol?
Mine are due a week Monday and I'm partial to a vino or three.

Do you think this will affect my chance?

Cheers
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:37 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medicals & Alcohol?

Originally Posted by Ransi
I was just wondering if anybody has failed their medicals on the grounds of alcohol?

Cheers
We had our meds in Aug. and I had to stay off the beer for a whole night.. :scared: :scared: ......

And we all passed with no problems....

CORKER
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:40 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER
We had our meds in Aug. and I had to stay off the beer for a whole night.. :scared: :scared: ......

CORKER

Why do you and Woodsey have the same b00bs???
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:41 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CORKER

CORKER
Just a night..wow...and I was worried about opening a bottle of wine this evening ....

P.S. Congrats on the twins ...
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:41 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Cheers
I made sure that the whole of the previous day and the actual day of the meds, we drank gallons of water so that nothing would show in our urine samples
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:42 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

No thanks and yes please
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:43 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I made sure that the whole of the previous day and the actual day of the meds, we drank gallons of water so that nothing would show in our urine samples
Yes..thats a good idea,we'll defo be doing that...
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:44 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
No thanks and yes please
Dontcha want me to shove a finger up yer arse?....No? OK then here ya go ... ...
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:46 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Dontcha want me to shove a finger up yer arse?....No? OK then here ya go ... ...
When I went for first medical over here, I told the Doctor that in the UK we usually just shake hands
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:47 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
When I went for first medical over here, I told the Doctor that in the UK we usually just shake hands
Hee hee...did it work?
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:49 pm

Hee hee...did it work?
Must've done, but I wished I had worked harder on my pelvic floor. Spent most the time dashing into shops for the toilet
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:49 pm

Hee hee...did it work?
Errr no, He said "I'm feeling for nodules", I said "well F**k off somewhere else and do it then"
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:55 pm
Cheeky member

Must've done, but I wished I had worked harder on my pelvic floor. Spent most the time dashing into shops for the toilet
I bet you did...
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 9:59 pm

I bet you did...
LOL The reason I didn't twig that your other answer was not for me was cos I've been drinking Gets us right back to the original question
Old Sep 2nd 2005, 10:02 pm
Cheeky member

LOL The reason I didn't twig that your other answer was not for me was cos I've been drinking Gets us right back to the original question
Hey I did'nt even notice...my bottles nearly empty ... ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.