Medicals

Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:02 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Medicals

Hi all
I know I must have asked my agent what this involves but I can't remember so can anyone tell me please in great detailwhat is involved in the medicals.

Also I had been putting off going to the doctors for quite a while as I have been getting a clicking and aching in my knee and also numbness, pain and aching in my right hand. I also get achy hips and sometimes right big toe. My hand was farely bad last week so I bit the bullet and went to see my GP. she tells me its probably arthritis and carpel tunel syndrome. I started to panick as I don't want this to affect my medical. I spoke to my agent and she said not to panick lets wait for a proper diagnosis. I am only 33 yrs old for crying out loud. I am waiting for blood test to also check for under active thyroid think its under(put it this way I aint slim). I have been to health food shop for tablets good for mobility and started on a healthy food regime.
Can anyone advise me on what could happen. Anyone had problems with their medicals with similar problem.
Thanks
Lisa
xxxx
Old Mar 11th 2007, 10:57 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

There are literally hundreds of threads about medicals. All you could ever need to know is there.
Carpal tunnel, a little osteoarthritis in the knees and toes and an underactive thyroid are not going to keep you out of Australia.
The medical consists of heigh, weight, vision, hearing, quick poke of the tummy, maybe a breast exam, blood pressure, reflexes, urine, blood test and a walletectomy.
Old Mar 11th 2007, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

Katehn will become famous soon enoughKatehn will become famous soon enough

WALLETECTOMY OH just paid for his xray. He thought that price included the Medical !
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:34 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Dorothy
There are literally hundreds of threads about medicals. All you could ever need to know is there.
Carpal tunnel, a little osteoarthritis in the knees and toes and an underactive thyroid are not going to keep you out of Australia.
The medical consists of heigh, weight, vision, hearing, quick poke of the tummy, maybe a breast exam, blood pressure, reflexes, urine, blood test and a walletectomy.
Thank-you I was getting a bit worried that we could have come this far and not got in.
Lisa
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:34 pm
Lisa

Originally Posted by Katehn
WALLETECTOMY OH just paid for his xray. He thought that price included the Medical !
Yes i'm not looking forward to that.
Lisa
xxxx