Medicals

Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

Currie is a jewel in the roughCurrie is a jewel in the roughCurrie is a jewel in the roughCurrie is a jewel in the roughCurrie is a jewel in the rough
Default Medicals

Having my medicals done on Tuesday 14 March after request from DIMIA. I broke my wrist 7 years ago and I am wondering if I need to provide the panel doctor with any formal medical report on this.

Will the panel doctor have access to my medical history or will I need to go to my GP for this?

Any comments greatly appreciated.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by Currie
Having my medicals done on Tuesday 14 March after request from DIMIA. I broke my wrist 7 years ago and I am wondering if I need to provide the panel doctor with any formal medical report on this.

Will the panel doctor have access to my medical history or will I need to go to my GP for this?

Any comments greatly appreciated.
The panel doc does a 'there and then' inspection on you .... He or she will ask you if you're fit and healthy - you could mention it then. It's no big deal and won't affect your medical at all unless your wrist hasn't healed properly and is needing further intervention.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:24 pm
td1
Forum Regular

td1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud oftd1 has much to be proud of

I broke my wrist a couple of years ago and so I put the info on the form. The Dr didn't even ask me about it when we had ours done.
Old Mar 12th 2006, 7:27 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking from experience cos we had ours last week I wouldn't mention it unless you are having on going treatment for it. The medicals are basically done on your health status "there and then" unless you've mentioned anything "ongoing" regarding your health.