medicals.

Old Oct 6th 2005, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

guru j will become famous soon enoughguru j will become famous soon enough
Default medicals.

Had meds done yesterday £660 lighter and all went surprisingly well,all i want to know is if you have a problem with any part of your medical and you fail, say there is something wrong medically with yourself and you get it sorted, do you have to pay for the whole medical again or just part of it?
Old Oct 6th 2005, 10:25 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Default Re: medicals.

Originally Posted by guru j
Had meds done yesterday £660 lighter and all went surprisingly well,all i want to know is if you have a problem with any part of your medical and you fail, say there is something wrong medically with yourself and you get it sorted, do you have to pay for the whole medical again or just part of it?
Hi there
I'm not sure but if any real problems arise I think you would be asked for more in depth tests first, rather than just be refused.
For example when the urine test shows blood in the urine you just have another test done on another day and if it's still showing you have further different tests.
Hope this helps, someone may come along with more info
Carole