medicals

Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:01 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default medicals

hello there everyone i have now just filled out my police report and sent it to the police waiting for the reply 'record perfect' how long on average does it take to come back.

and the medicals when do i get this, what happens there do i wait till my agent ges back to me what happens.
i have epillepsy but have not taken seizure in around 10 years hope this will be fine. can you tell me what procedures do you go through in the
male/female medical. i am from glasgow scotland and the weather here is 87 farenheight its a miracle.
ta much
john..
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:44 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medicals

I can't remember, so can't help - sorry. But I thought I'd mention that you may get more replies in the immigration forum, so you might want to try posting there too?

Originally Posted by jocky boy
hello there everyone i have now just filled out my police report and sent it to the police waiting for the reply 'record perfect' how long on average does it take to come back.

and the medicals when do i get this, what happens there do i wait till my agent ges back to me what happens.
i have epillepsy but have not taken seizure in around 10 years hope this will be fine. can you tell me what procedures do you go through in the
male/female medical. i am from glasgow scotland and the weather here is 87 farenheight its a miracle.
ta much
john..
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:54 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jocky boy

ta much
john..
I think my PCCs took 3 or 4 weeks to come back. They have a legal obligation to have them back within 6 weeks though.

You could get your meds booked up now if you want / need to save some time. The info and forms are at the bottom of this page.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 12:00 am
Banned

Location: Manchester-Sydney August 07 and maybe Brisbane or Melbourne 08
alkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond reputealkristensen has a reputation beyond repute

maximum 40 (by law )days in england. Dont know about scotland though.

alk
Old Jul 12th 2005, 1:00 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Ours took 2 1/2 weeks mate.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:23 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alkristensen
maximum 40 (by law )days in england. Dont know about scotland though.

alk
It's because of the Data Protection Act, which I'm sure is UK-wide.
Old Jul 12th 2005, 8:41 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Our medicals were really straightforward: urine test and weighed, eye test, reading test, BP checked, heart listened to and blood taken then chest xrays.

try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done (must admit I was worried!) BUT it is really straightforward.

Old Jul 12th 2005, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

longreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud oflongreach has much to be proud of

Our police check took about 4 weeks. As already been said they must do it within 40 days.

Medical pretty straight forward. Was as follows

Me: Chest Xray
Blood test for HIV
Urine test
Height & weight
BP (3 times, first 2 were a little high, third was way good)
Eye test
Tourch shined in ears & throat (for whatever reason)
Touchy feely examination (inc downstairs :scared:

Missus
As above but the touchy feely examination was upstairs
Old Jul 12th 2005, 11:47 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Yeah that was the Doctors excuse.

I and the kids had a hearing test which consisted of the nurse wispering several different numbers in each ear at varying levels, honest!!!!!
My turn came but I've never come across the number "I want you" before! Anyone????
Old Jul 12th 2005, 7:19 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future

thanks for the help for the time period for the police report, and the info of the medical examinations got to go now half way through having a barbeque a littlebit at the minute. great weather here inglasgow right now 80 farenheight.
thanks guys
john..