Medicals

Old Jan 25th 2005, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

sarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura aboutsarah & mark has a spectacular aura about
Angry Medicals

:scared: Hi all,

We have just got back from having the medicals and my husband is so miserable now they found blood in his urine & he thinks he is going to get turned down now because of this we would be really greatfull if anyone could offer any advice on this.

Has anyone acctually been turned down for having blood in there urine???????

thank you.

Sarah.
Old Jan 25th 2005, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Originally Posted by sarah & mark
:scared: Hi all,

We have just got back from having the medicals and my husband is so miserable now they found blood in his urine & he thinks he is going to get turned down now because of this we would be really greatfull if anyone could offer any advice on this.

Has anyone acctually been turned down for having blood in there urine???????

thank you.

Sarah.

Hi Sarah

Sorry to hear about your husband what have they said to do? Do your meds now go in and then you will hear from DIMIA whats the next stage?

It may well be nothing to worry about, my husband had loads of blood in his urine a while back for about 4 days....after lots of tests they found it was just a burst blood vessel all fine & harmless.

Hope it all works out ok, all the best

Sue.....Got our meds Thursday :scared:
Old Jan 25th 2005, 2:28 pm
Raindancer

Athena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medicals

I had the same problem, and the doctor asked me to come back a couple of days later, and everything went fine...

DIMIA has not received my meds, yet, so I don't know the final outcome, but it should be positive

Didn't the panel doctor ask you to come back some other day (and to drink lots of water before the visit!), or to do other exams?