Medicals

Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:43 pm
Central Coasties, NSW!

GillettFamily is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Medicals

I know I probaably sound naieve and also a little p@@++d too!! we had our medicals today!! eeek! Me (40 cough), Hubby(at mid life crisis stage), Son (14) and daughter (11 going on 21) was pretty confident until da da daa - when testing for our 'water'
Blood showed up in daughters Urine, now giving her age and the fact that she wants to look like a 17 year old would give me the indication that it was all very hormonal etc etc!!!? and that perhaps she was just about top embark on the 'womans curse'
poor child!! It has now left us feeling rather sick etc. we have to have the sample tested at the Hospital and then go back next week - so obviously panic sets in and you think that it will stop us getting the visas.

Please, PLease, Please can anyone put our minds at rest and let us know we are worrying unjustly??? apart from the water, we were all clear and the Xrays were fine too. WILL WE STILL GET THE VISAS????

To top it all we have the house on the market and in 2 weeks have only 1 viewing but we have another on Sunday Morn - keep fingers crossed.

:scared: :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:46 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Medicals

Originally posted by GillettFamily
I know I probaably sound naieve and also a little p@@++d too!! we had our medicals today!! eeek! Me (40 cough), Hubby(at mid life crisis stage), Son (14) and daughter (11 going on 21) was pretty confident until da da daa - when testing for our 'water'
Blood showed up in daughters Urine, now giving her age and the fact that she wants to look like a 17 year old would give me the indication that it was all very hormonal etc etc!!!? and that perhaps she was just about top embark on the 'womans curse'
poor child!! It has now left us feeling rather sick etc. we have to have the sample tested at the Hospital and then go back next week - so obviously panic sets in and you think that it will stop us getting the visas.

Please, PLease, Please can anyone put our minds at rest and let us know we are worrying unjustly??? apart from the water, we were all clear and the Xrays were fine too. WILL WE STILL GET THE VISAS????

To top it all we have the house on the market and in 2 weeks have only 1 viewing but we have another on Sunday Morn - keep fingers crossed.

dont worry..... every1 has a trace ov blood.... or protine in their water at some point....

ure application wont suffer

take care

love boomie
xx
Old Jun 4th 2004, 11:50 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I think Boomie is right and you summed it up yourself in your original post.

Don't worry until you have something definite to worry about.
It will all be wasted emotion otherwise

Good luck

G
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:06 am
Central Coasties, NSW!

Originally posted by Grayling
I think Boomie is right and you summed it up yourself in your original post.

Don't worry until you have something definite to worry about.
It will all be wasted emotion otherwise

Good luck

G
Thanks thats really reassuring!!!

Just very impatient and want that visa in my passport now - Do you think we have anything to worry about?? Some friends of ours had their letter telling them that their visas were ready to pick up from London at least a month ago and they have not made any moves to send their passports off - God! they are so laid back, I would be in my car driving down to London to pick them up myself!!!

:scared:
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:13 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

When we had our meds they found blood in my urine and had to be re-tested and everything was fine. My Doc said it was probably stress related.

footie chick
Old Jun 5th 2004, 12:50 am
Central Coasties, NSW!

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi

When we had our meds they found blood in my urine and had to be re-tested and everything was fine. My Doc said it was probably stress related.

footie chick

Thanks..

..we just moved up from Eastbourne 3yrs ago!
Where are you in Sx?
Old Jun 5th 2004, 3:41 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hmmph...footie chick...blood in urine stress related,....doubt it hun...maybe you were at the end of your periodical???lol

blood in urine could just be a simple infection which can be treated with anitbiotics. having said that it could also mean that as you say , she is going to begin with the 'curse'!!!!...im sure in due course you would find out. my daughter had blood in her urine too..but was just starting her's(irregular cycle at that stage so we didnt know!!) we just went back a week alter and had it rechecked!.no problemo!

chill it'll be fine
Old Jun 5th 2004, 5:37 am
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds to me like she's a healthy 11 year old; as everyone else has said - don't worry.. but we all know that's easier said than done when you're already biting your nails and climbing the walls about every obstacle/milestone/pile of paper you encounter on this nerve wracking Visa Journey:scared:

Open a bottle & stay cool

Old Jun 5th 2004, 6:59 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure she drinks plenty of water too apparentely sometimes blood traces can show if you are dehydrated
Old Jun 5th 2004, 8:49 am
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi

footie chick
There are many quite common, boring causes of this (esp. in women - I think cistitis may be one of them, even at quite a low level of infection) so I'm sure you don't need to worry at all.

Good luck with it & keep us all posted.

Anya.
Old Jun 5th 2004, 8:54 am
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Hiya GillettFamily,
look at it this way, if and it's a big IF, if there is something wrong, quick diagnosis means that she will get it sorted and not let it develope into something more serious.

Keep in there and keep smiling.
Youa are towards the end of the process and a life awaits!

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 6th 2004, 8:09 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Hiya GilletFamily.....it's me again [read this from your message on other thread ]

OK......I now see why you are anxious....these damn medicals can sometimes "throw some right spanners in the works" can't they [reet Yorkshire saying that innit ]

We too had a shock and found our eldest son had a heart prob which we were unaware of. The worry is unbelieveable.....and no doubt you are feeling the same way about your daughter. A mixture of emotions from "hope all is OK" to....."will this alter our lifes plans".....to "how could we event think that"....

Oh we know. We ALL went through all of these mixed emotions. For what it's worth; We realised there was nothing we could do but get things checked out. We kept things in perspective and tried to deal with it rationally i.e if no symptoms....if health is generally excellent....then all will be OK

So.........please don't worry. Like Boomie and others have said...I probably think its cos the poor little chick is coming up to "that time"......or there is a slight infection...probably with all the worry about the medical [kids worry too about these things, especially girls cos they tend to worry what will be "looked at" during medical].

Sounds like nothing to worry about.......chill out......things will be OK....trust me.....

oh wait a minute......I've just got me wand out and am sending some whooooshy, twinkly vibes over the Keighley way....should be there right about now

Good luck friends.........you'll soon forget about this when you're in Sydney

Old Jun 6th 2004, 9:07 pm
Central Coasties, NSW!

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Hiya GilletFamily.....it's me again [read this from your message on other thread ]

OK......I now see why you are anxious....these damn medicals can sometimes "throw some right spanners in the works" can't they [reet Yorkshire saying that innit ]

We too had a shock and found our eldest son had a heart prob which we were unaware of. The worry is unbelieveable.....and no doubt you are feeling the same way about your daughter. A mixture of emotions from "hope all is OK" to....."will this alter our lifes plans".....to "how could we event think that"....

Oh we know. We ALL went through all of these mixed emotions. For what it's worth; We realised there was nothing we could do but get things checked out. We kept things in perspective and tried to deal with it rationally i.e if no symptoms....if health is generally excellent....then all will be OK

So.........please don't worry. Like Boomie and others have said...I probably think its cos the poor little chick is coming up to "that time"......or there is a slight infection...probably with all the worry about the medical [kids worry too about these things, especially girls cos they tend to worry what will be "looked at" during medical].

Sounds like nothing to worry about.......chill out......things will be OK....trust me.....

oh wait a minute......I've just got me wand out and am sending some whooooshy, twinkly vibes over the Keighley way....should be there right about now

Good luck friends.........you'll soon forget about this when you're in Sydney
Hi there.... not sure wether I'm talking to a male or female If you are male its nice to see your getting intouch with your feminine side!!! I mean that in the most possible taste (Did I sound like Kenny Everet then?)

It is very frustrating all this Imi stuff isn't it? After arriving home on Friday t-time from the medicals we had an email from our agent OEvisas that Oz have asked for our sponsor (my brother) to give them his tax assessment for 2003 (we supplied the one from 2002 with our initial application). I feel they just like to throw in a spanner occasionally! He won't be able to submit to tax office until the end of June and then will have to wait several weeks apparantly to get it back before he can send it off to DIMIA. We feel this is just another delay. :scared:

We were hoping to leave for Sydney about Oct/Nov. We have the house on market already and had 2 views today (One from your neck of the woods).

Hubby would like to go to Brissy for a peek before we settle.

Maybe we could get together for a BBQ sometime you are always welcome.......
Old Jun 6th 2004, 9:10 pm
Central Coasties, NSW!

Hi there.... not sure wether I'm talking to a male or female If you are male its nice to see your getting intouch with your feminine side!!! I mean that in the most possible taste (Did I sound like Kenny Everet then?)

It is very frustrating all this Imi stuff isn't it? After arriving home on Friday t-time from the medicals we had an email from our agent OEvisas that Oz have asked for our sponsor (my brother) to give them his tax assessment for 2003 (we supplied the one from 2002 with our initial application). I feel they just like to throw in a spanner occasionally! He won't be able to submit to tax office until the end of June and then will have to wait several weeks apparantly to get it back before he can send it off to DIMIA. We feel this is just another delay. :scared:

We were hoping to leave for Sydney about Oct/Nov. We have the house on market already and had 2 views today (One from your neck of the woods).

Hubby would like to go to Brissy for a peek before we settle.

Maybe we could get together for a BBQ sometime you are always welcome.......

Sorry I meant a BBQ here before you leave for the other side.... I know that sounded a little confusing.

Sending more sprinkles of than thar 'ill.....
Old Jun 6th 2004, 9:12 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there.... not sure wether I'm talking to a male or female If you are male

!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows PUK2O is a gem of a woman who can weave good magic!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.