medicals????

Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

bonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant futurebonza69 has a brilliant future
Cool medicals????

This is a daft question i know ,but here goes ,does anyone know were me and my family need to go to get our medicals done ?? (we live in West Yorkshire)we are comming to the end of our waiting(we lodged our visa last may)and want to be prepared and have our medicals and police checks ready at hand .
any suggestions would be very appreciated.
Old Jan 5th 2004, 7:49 pm
WBB

Default Re: medicals????

Originally posted by bonza69
This is a daft question i know ,but here goes ,does anyone know were me and my family need to go to get our medicals done ?? (we live in West Yorkshire)we are comming to the end of our waiting(we lodged our visa last may)and want to be prepared and have our medicals and police checks ready at hand .
any suggestions would be very appreciated.
take a look at this link

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/html...character.html

there is a pdf file with a list of all the panel doctors and you can also request the forms.

good luck.

Old Jan 5th 2004, 8:15 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Why not wait until they are requested? DIMIA will send a list of Doctors.
It won't speed things up if others experience is anything to go by and may run out too soon.

G
Old Jan 5th 2004, 8:20 pm
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Surely you can't be that eager to pay money for another man to cup your testicles?