medicals

Old Nov 16th 2003, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough
Default medicals

Can anyone who's had medicals put my mind at ease.

A friends who had hers had to loose lots of weight before they OK'd it. Does it matter if you're a little over weight (size 14-16 ) and have a bad back?

Vicky
Old Nov 16th 2003, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: medicals

Originally posted by vickymills

A friends who had hers had to loose lots of weight before they OK'd it. Does it matter if you're a little over weight (size 14-16 ) and have a bad back?

Vicky
I bloody hope not!
lol
rach
Old Nov 16th 2003, 3:31 pm
earlswood

I would think unless your built like Rick Wallah you'd be ok

Earlswood (now on a diet just in case!)

Old Nov 16th 2003, 4:27 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Vicky
They do do a body mass index check but I am sure you will be ok I lost weight like crazy but that was more stress induced but it helped for the medical
Old Nov 16th 2003, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

vickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the roughvickymills is a jewel in the rough

I asume the b.m.i just has to be score withing Ok or overweight but not very over.

V
Old Nov 16th 2003, 4:48 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

My diet started 2 weeks ago just in case. I have been told that if you are obese then you would have a problem so not to worry....... but just in case doing Rosemary Conley diet. Good luck.

Sarah
Old Nov 16th 2003, 5:07 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

I asume the b.m.i just has to be score withing Ok or overweight but not very over.

V
wouldnt imagine you have anything to worry about at all at size 14-16 thats not exactly obese is it
Old Nov 16th 2003, 5:28 pm
plumber39

Size 16, What's that in trouser size?

worried plumber!

Old Nov 16th 2003, 5:31 pm
plumber39

ignore me , just trying too boost my post's!

Old Nov 16th 2003, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

Graham & Kath is an unknown quantity at this point

Crikey if they think size 14/16 is overweight i reckon half this forum wont get into Oz Im panicking enough here without weight and a minor back problem to consider!!!

Kath
Old Nov 16th 2003, 5:51 pm
sky
Banned

Originally posted by plumber39
ignore me , just trying too boost my post's!
Old Nov 16th 2003, 6:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

just one up from a size 14 and had high blood pressure previously, gave up smoking and lost a couple of stone, although i am a nurse and will probably get slated for this i am a great believer in alternative therapies, started drinking green tea a few months before the meds and cut out caffiene blood pressure was great and have now restarted smoking blood pressure is still great, take a couple of kalmns tablets before for a couple of days and you will be mellow

arlene
Old Nov 16th 2003, 6:43 pm
sky
Banned

My friend is really skinny but smokes and I am a non smoker, I am so envious she is thin and say to her so, but she always retorts "yea I might be skinny but my lungs are black" always makes me laugh, she is so funny and I will really miss her
Old Nov 16th 2003, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

i used to be an intenrational gymanst so i'm always worrieda bout weight.
glad I dont have to

the back had an op some time ago, but its not bad now, partly why we're going to ease my aching joints in the sunshine

thanks for the reassurance

v