medicals

Old Sep 13th 2002, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

liz and mark is an unknown quantity at this point
Default medicals

hi to everyone 1st timers here. we have just been asked for our medicals and character references after 21 months of waiting.if we pass these have we made it ? we are hoping to go to Brisbane. Anyone at the same stage as us? :
Old Sep 13th 2002, 10:09 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice
Default Re: medicals

Originally posted by liz and mark:
hi to everyone 1st timers here. we have just been asked for our medicals and character references after 21 months of waiting.if we pass these have we made it ? we are hoping to go to Brisbane. Anyone at the same stage as us? :
Brave to post on a Friday night!!
Well,as I'm the expert on this forum,(not sure on what subject),I shall advise-
Your letter should have stated that you passed the points criteria,so yes,you are almost there.Sure some other so-called expert may elaborate (you know the sort who do this for a living)
And welcome to this forum,it's a great help,and sometimes amusing too!!! (but not this time)
Baldbutts (I'm not p****d you know)
Old Sep 13th 2002, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: medicals

21 bloody months gordon benett.
ask why when you phone them.
dossy wasuks
love tipper only 14 & an arf months.