Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

medical tracking

medical tracking

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Default medical tracking

Noticed some people seem to know when their medicals have arrived in Sidney As we left a rather old and confused gentleman dealing with ours (the doctor !!) I am beginning to worry whether he did manage to send them off safely

As you are NOT ALLOWED to mail the case officer is there any way to check they have received the medicals or do i just hope for the best !!

Ta in anticipation Mary
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:25 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: medical tracking

Originally Posted by marysidey
Noticed some people seem to know when their medicals have arrived in Sidney As we left a rather old and confused gentleman dealing with ours (the doctor !!) I am beginning to worry whether he did manage to send them off safely

As you are NOT ALLOWED to mail the case officer is there any way to check they have received the medicals or do i just hope for the best !!

Ta in anticipation Mary

Can you phone the clinic & ask when they were posted & by what method? I know its still not very reasuring(sorry) the clinic will have a few of these every week so even if the docs a bit confused about it !! the staff will know what they are doing im sure.

We did email Adelaide about additional health reports we had to send,as our med doc had to send them(we worried about the same ) we got our knuckles rapped for it!! but she did say they had recieved them & were forwarded to Sydney!!
Hope this helps,
Donna.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

Location: caerphilly, south wales, avonsleigh, melbourne as of 30/03/05!!!!
carloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the roughcarloubateman is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: medical tracking

Originally Posted by marysidey

Ta in anticipation Mary
we got a tracking number off our doctor and managed to track the documents on the internet!
phone your docs and ask him if hes got a tracking number for you is my advice!