Medical tests

Old Sep 12th 2004, 9:36 am
Just Joined

monkeybutler is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical tests

I posted this question on another forum but wanted to get a second opinion.
I have recently sent off all the forms for emigration to Australia and have been told that it may be just a few months before our medicals are needed.
My son will soon going on a college trip to Amsterdam, I know he does occasionally smoke marijuana and it hasn’t bothered me before but am worried that this could affect our chances of emigration.
I don’t want to be an overbearing as my son is 18 now, but if it stops us going then i will tell them that he must not at all.
Any help would be appreciated.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 9:43 am
Go Banana's !!

Default Re: Medical tests

Originally Posted by monkeybutler
I posted this question on another forum but wanted to get a second opinion.
I have recently sent off all the forms for emigration to Australia and have been told that it may be just a few months before our medicals are needed.
My son will soon going on a college trip to Amsterdam, I know he does occasionally smoke marijuana and it hasn’t bothered me before but am worried that this could affect our chances of emigration.
I don’t want to be an overbearing as my son is 18 now, but if it stops us going then i will tell them that he must not at all.
Any help would be appreciated.
I wouldn't have thought so unless he tries to bring it back and gets nicked !! :scared:

Warren