medical records

Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all
Default medical records

how many of you requested your medical files
from your gp before you left for oz
thanks
martin

ps. nothing to hide honest, just wondered if this was the norm
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nicePaylia is just really nice
Default Re: medical records

Originally Posted by fitz
how many of you requested your medical files
from your gp before you left for oz
thanks
martin

ps. nothing to hide honest, just wondered if this was the norm

Yep worth doing the rounds - I have collected our dental records, opticians records and GP records ( without difficulty as I am or was a partner at the practice until 2 weeks ago) - scanned them into the 'puter and these will travel with us on my laptop. Maybe will be used - maybe not - but better to take them with you as it would be very difficult to get access once you have left the country.
Old Jun 17th 2005, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all
Default Re: medical records

Originally Posted by Paylia
Yep worth doing the rounds - I have collected our dental records, opticians records and GP records ( without difficulty as I am or was a partner at the practice until 2 weeks ago) - scanned them into the 'puter and these will travel with us on my laptop. Maybe will be used - maybe not - but better to take them with you as it would be very difficult to get access once you have left the country.

thanks,i reckon i'll take them then