Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

medical question

medical question

Old Mar 1st 2005, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice
Red face medical question

Hi I really hope someone can help us

we are hoping to migrate to Oz, passed our skills assessment and have completed all necessary documentation.

One small hiccup, my husband has to have a kidney biopsy for possible lupus.

He has no symptoms what so ever other than an abnormal antibody and blood in his urine, which is what first alerted us to a possible problem

Whilst migrating to Australia is completely secondary to my husbands health I just wondered if having a mild form of lupus would keep us out of Australia on health grounds. I know that as long as conditions are controllable then sometimes the authorities do allow entry.

Just wondered if anyone had any experience of renal lupus and if we should continue to pursue or give our dream up.

So very grateful of any help

Bex 66
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:30 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: medical question

Think it came up before, type in lupus in search box & have a look.