Medical notes

Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:30 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Medical notes

just had a call from my gp's practice informing me of what they want to charge me for the privelige of having copies of our medical records.

Bear in mind there's 5 of us...

They wanted £10 per person just to access the notes, but my gp has said as a 'favour' he'd only charge us £10 to access all of them..big of him

Then they want £67.32 for the photocopying... :scared:

So a grand total of £77.32 for our medical records.....sheesh they're 'avin a larf!!!!!

I asked how much for just proof of the kids jabs and was told the nurse would do that & it'd be £10 per child. Although I still begrudge paying anything at all for what's supposed to be ours, this is the cheaper option.

grrrr.....think I'll pay them out of my bottle of 5p's...hehehehe
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:32 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical notes

Didn't we do this last week
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:36 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Didn't we do this last week

LOL yea.....but I was just enquiring then.......... now I have an answer....

....now where did I put those 5p's???
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:37 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

oh, ok then

5, 10, 15, 20..........

just trying to put you off counting
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:38 am
....is FAB

Originally Posted by hevs
oh, ok then

5, 10, 15, 20..........

just trying to put you off counting
.......doh!!! I'd just got to £7.65 & you go an put me off!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 18th 2005, 11:53 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by artep
.......doh!!! I'd just got to £7.65 & you go an put me off!!!!!!!!!!!
I often have that effect on people
Old Mar 18th 2005, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

This seems to vary from doctor to doctor (as discussed last week)
Apparently clear now that the money goes into the doctors back pocket!!!
All they have to do is pull the records up on the screen and PRINT them. Our gp said it wasnt worth doing as the gp here would request them if needed. Just got the kids jabs printed...didnt cost a penny.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
This seems to vary from doctor to doctor (as discussed last week)
Apparently clear now that the money goes into the doctors back pocket!!!
All they have to do is pull the records up on the screen and PRINT them. Our gp said it wasnt worth doing as the gp here would request them if needed. Just got the kids jabs printed...didnt cost a penny.
When I asked my GP about them, he said no prob, just pull them on screen and print - why would anyone charge - ahh because not everyone is as nice and kind as you said I - pass the sick bucket. Petra, what on earth are they copying?
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future

just had a call from my gp's practice informing me of what they want to charge me for the privelige of having copies of our medical records.

Bear in mind there's 5 of us...

They wanted £10 per person just to access the notes, but my gp has said as a 'favour' he'd only charge us £10 to access all of them..big of him

Then they want £67.32 for the photocopying... :scared:

So a grand total of £77.32 for our medical records.....sheesh they're 'avin a larf!!!!!

I asked how much for just proof of the kids jabs and was told the nurse would do that & it'd be £10 per child. Although I still begrudge paying anything at all for what's supposed to be ours, this is the cheaper option.

grrrr.....think I'll pay them out of my bottle of 5p's...hehehehe
hi! what are u applying under is it independant skilled? i wasnt aware we needed copys of medical notes. but hav jus fond out how much it will cost for us to have our medicals £400 thats not inc travel and x.rays! this whole migration thing sure is expensive!
Old Mar 18th 2005, 2:54 pm
....is FAB

Originally Posted by island.girl
hi! what are u applying under is it independant skilled? i wasnt aware we needed copys of medical notes. but hav jus fond out how much it will cost for us to have our medicals £400 thats not inc travel and x.rays! this whole migration thing sure is expensive!
I'm only geting our notes because we're about to go....you don't need them for your medicals.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 3:41 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Getting my notes was a real experience - apparently I had my tonsils out in 1971.........that was news to me, then I discovered that I had notes in my file, belonging to other people
Old Mar 18th 2005, 4:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Getting my notes was a real experience - apparently I had my tonsils out in 1971.........that was news to me, then I discovered that I had notes in my file, belonging to other people
You should be grateful. You could have had a vasectomy :scared:
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:22 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only geting our notes because we're about to go....you don't need them for your medicals.
You don't need hem full stop. Waste of money, no doctor in Australia will be interested unless you have a particularly exotic condition.
Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:47 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by renth
You don't need hem full stop. Waste of money, no doctor in Australia will be interested unless you have a particularly exotic condition.

Do you need a vaccination record?

I suppose you get the necessarry info from your nurse about what vaccines you have had.

Old Mar 18th 2005, 10:50 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
My missus lived in a fairly small village where bizarrely there were two other women with the same name. She went to the docs when she was about 22 and he said "So, you had a mastectomy 12 years ago?" Scary, it really is.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.