Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medical Jobs in Australia

Medical Jobs in Australia

Old Oct 8th 2010, 1:12 am
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all
Default Medical Jobs in Australia

Hi all,

I am totally new to looking up information for Medical Jobs in australia. This is for my dad who is looking at opportunities to secure a 457 visa and move to Australia. He has about 30 years experience as Pathologist , Medical director, Director Lab Services and Chief Operating Officer of a 300 bedded hospital,

What are the best sites for Medical 457 Jobs?

How do you go about getting a 457 Job?

We ( me and my Spouse) are PR visa holders and would like the entire family to be together.

Any input will be appreciated!

Thanks!

-scaria197
Old Oct 8th 2010, 1:42 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Jobs in Australia

Originally Posted by scaria197
Hi all,

I am totally new to looking up information for Medical Jobs in australia. This is for my dad who is looking at opportunities to secure a 457 visa and move to Australia. He has about 30 years experience as Pathologist , Medical director, Director Lab Services and Chief Operating Officer of a 300 bedded hospital,

We ( me and my Spouse) are PR visa holders and would like the entire family to be together.

Thanks!

-scaria197
www.seek.com.au
www.careerone.com.au
Old Oct 8th 2010, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know where you're heading, but you could check out the state government web sites......this is the Queensland one....

http://smartjobs.qld.gov.au/
Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scaria197
Hi all,

Thanks!

-scaria197
Do you want the family to be together just temporarily? Because a 457 visa is temporary.

Your dad is too old (based on 30yr experience) to apply independently for a skilled migrant visa so I would have thought he should be looking for ENS not 457? He sounds like he would be a very good candidate for that, that's where I would suggest he aims.
Old Oct 8th 2010, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

scaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to allscaria197 is a name known to all

Thanks for the ENS piece. I will have him investigate on that. The bigger picture is when we make the move from USA, we will sponsor them for a CPV visa. Till then we are seeing if they can get settled and work.

Thanks for the Websites also-I will have him look at those too.

Anyone got other ideas...surely appreciate those...

-scaria197