Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medical Information

Medical Information

Old Oct 13th 2006, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

happygolucky121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical Information

Regarding the medicals typically to what level of detail do you need to add - I can remeber being admitted to hospital as a child on a couple of occasions at a young age, cant even remember what was wrong, virus or something similar... do i need to add this....
Old Oct 13th 2006, 5:18 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical Information

Originally Posted by happygolucky121
Regarding the medicals typically to what level of detail do you need to add - I can remeber being admitted to hospital as a child on a couple of occasions at a young age, cant even remember what was wrong, virus or something similar... do i need to add this....
Had'nt thought about things like this so will be interested in hearing the replies as Im due to go for my medical end of the month too..... C x
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:28 pm
Visa granted member

Marcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to allMarcopolo is a name known to all

I went to my GP and asked when I had my 1 and only operation which was 9 years ago and I had problems with my knees about 10 years ago, which I also put down. I was able to write down exactly what the problem was with my knees. The Dr that I saw seemed pleased that I did this.

For me, those are the only things that have happened to me. I wouldn't worry about being admitted if it came to nothing. If you had your appendix taken out then thats a different story.

Marc.
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:35 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Urinalysis, height, weight, blood pressure & general health eyes/ears etc, HIV test (plus for healthcare workers Hepatitis B and C blood tests or if you have tattoos). Then they look at your Xray to see if you might be carrying TB. Think thats about it from what Ive read......
Old Oct 13th 2006, 8:37 pm
Im here!!!!!!

Dianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud ofDianej has much to be proud of

Whoops! didnt read the question properly!
Old Oct 13th 2006, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of

Not exactly sure what they are looking for but know that I mentioned geting adenoids out and stuff like that and gave approximate age - cos who can remember that far back!!!!

Nikki