Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

medical forms stamped or not

medical forms stamped or not

Old Dec 13th 2003, 7:56 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default medical forms stamped or not

Has anyone out there had their medicals earlier than required by getting the forms from London and had any problems when sent to Adelaide? My agent says the ones from London do not have the "stamp" on them that would appear on the ones from Adelaide and could cause problems if they notice.
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

We got our forms from London I think, e-mailed Adelaide and they replied saying that OZ House in London would send me the forms.
We took our meds b4 they were asked for, they were sent on Nov. 20 and my cousin in OZ has just had the Assurance of Support Bond request from the DIMIA.

Hope this helps.

Andy.
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:50 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Originally posted by cadman
We got our forms from London I think, e-mailed Adelaide and they replied saying that OZ House in London would send me the forms.
We took our meds b4 they were asked for, they were sent on Nov. 20 and my cousin in OZ has just had the Assurance of Support Bond request from the DIMIA.

Hope this helps.

Andy.
Thanks for the reply, I've got the forms in front of me wondering whether to do them or not, another prob I have is I've lost my passport, does the doc need to see it on the day of meds? Or will have have to get a new passport sorted first.

Thanks Jenny
Old Dec 13th 2003, 8:53 pm
Account Closed

ANA123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jenny,

You will need to take your passport.Dont know about stamped forms, ours came from adelaide, hubbys and daughters were stamped across photo, mine wasnt, prob just an oversight but we had no problems because of it.