Medical doc?

Old Nov 16th 2003, 9:31 am
Melbourne wannabe

Sparkley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Medical doc?

I can't figure out from immi website where I find a list of which docs I can use to have my medical done
Can anyone please help? I'm heading to Melbourne tomorrow - yay!! and want to book appointment for when I come back end of Jan.
Thanks
Sparkley
Old Nov 16th 2003, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical doc?

Originally posted by Sparkley
I can't figure out from immi website where I find a list of which docs I can use to have my medical done
Can anyone please help? I'm heading to Melbourne tomorrow - yay!! and want to book appointment for when I come back end of Jan.
Thanks
Sparkley
Here ya go:

http://www.australia.org.uk/VTI/FORMS/Doctors.pdf

Old Nov 16th 2003, 9:47 am
Melbourne wannabe

Thanks HiddenPaw you're a star! Do I just ring up and say I need to make an appt for my visa app & they'll know what I'm on about - or do I need to fill in a form first?

Also for the police check - can I just rock up to any station and ask them to do one?

Thanks
Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:09 am
AWOL

Kentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the roughKentish Man is a jewel in the rough

Go to the Aussie High Commission (London) site and e-mail them asking for medical forms for permanent visa. They sent me a list of doctors and relevant forms within a week.

And with police checks it's also best to find the website of your local force and e-mail them asking for a police record check. Better than hanging around your local copshop surrounded by ne'er do wells only to be told they don't have the right form anyway.
Old Nov 16th 2003, 10:30 am
Melbourne wannabe

Oh damn I'm too late to get my appointment then Kentish Man as I leave for Oz tomorrow. I wanted to get it lined up for my return end of Jan

Thanks anyway - I'll do that. And good idea re emailing about the Police check!

Thank you - much appreciated.
Sparkley
Old Nov 16th 2003, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Sparkley
Oh damn I'm too late to get my appointment then Kentish Man as I leave for Oz tomorrow. I wanted to get it lined up for my return end of Jan

Thanks anyway - I'll do that. And good idea re emailing about the Police check!

Thank you - much appreciated.
Sparkley
Hi Sparkley

Why don't you book the appointment anyway. If you need to phone up for forms, just do that from Oz, and they'll be waiting for you when you get home. Prob better to make the appointment now than get home and realise you have to wait 3 weeks for a slot.

Have a fantastic trip, hope Melbourne is everything you want it to be
Old Nov 17th 2003, 11:48 am
Melbourne wannabe

Thanks Hidden Paw - didn't realise I could do that - I'm on to it!
Cheers
Sparkley
ps safe home