Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Medical & dental records

Medical & dental records

Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice
Question Medical & dental records

Hi
Does anyone know if we should get copies of our dental & medical records to take with us? I read a post somewhere recently that said there was no point with medical records, but I'd hate to get to Oz & find out we should have taken them with us.
Any info would be apprecaited, thanks.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:26 pm
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice
Default Re: Medical & dental records

Originally Posted by woogle
Hi
Does anyone know if we should get copies of our dental & medical records to take with us? I read a post somewhere recently that said there was no point with medical records, but I'd hate to get to Oz & find out we should have taken them with us.
Any info would be apprecaited, thanks.
Our sponser emmigrated 6 years ago and paid out for the families medical and dental records. They told us not to bother as their dentist/doctor told them they'd do their own checks/medicals.
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to beholdThe Johnstons is a splendid one to behold

I haven't checked at the docs yet, but our dentist has said that you don't need to take dental records as the Aus dentist will create their own records when you visit them.
TJ
Old Nov 1st 2005, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

woogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nicewoogle is just really nice

Thanks for that,I sometimes think I'm trying to make this harder than I need to! As if there's not enough to sort out!
At least I can cross that off my " TO DO LIST"
Old Nov 1st 2005, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by woogle
Thanks for that,I sometimes think I'm trying to make this harder than I need to! As if there's not enough to sort out!
At least I can cross that off my " TO DO LIST"
It doesnt matter about dental,but you can get a dr printout for ten pounds which is handy to bring especially if youve had a previous conditions(its also amazing to learn what they did in theatre to me,which i didnt know until i read mine)handy for kids vaccinations.Id get it for the sake of a tenner,better to be safe than sorry.Also if on the pill bring the leaflet from your UK packet so they can put you on an equivilant.
donna