Medical - Aids

Old May 12th 2003, 9:12 pm
Badge

Default Medical - Aids

a lot of people are worried about medicals etc. What worred me -
I was really, really nervous about the medical as I'd never had an aids test - although to be honest i've been fairly careful.

It's always been a case almost - I'd rather not know..

Was anyone else "sh*tting themselves?".

badgers

Old May 12th 2003, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical - Aids

Originally posted by badgersmount
I was really, really nervous about the medical as I'd never had an aids test - although to be honest i've been fairly careful.

badgers

Mr Mount

Sometimes "fairly careful" just aint good enuff son - Didnt they ever teach ya what to do with them black bags ?

Old May 12th 2003, 9:19 pm
Badge

Originally posted by terryg
Mr Mount

Sometimes "fairly careful" just aint good enuff son - Didnt they ever teach ya what to do with them black bags ?

stick em over me head?!!
god im funny

Old May 12th 2003, 9:20 pm
Finally made it

Paul and Steph is an unknown quantity at this point

Being one of the shunned (a smoker) I was more concerned that the x rays would show up something nasty!!

Big relief!

Steph
Old May 12th 2003, 9:47 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Mine was the hep c test for tattoo done in skegness!!!!!:scared:
Old May 12th 2003, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by h garrett

that'll teach ya
Old May 13th 2003, 6:06 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

i was taught in the first 5 seconds of excrutiaing agony mate!
Old May 13th 2003, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

guyguy2003 is on a distinguished road
Red face im worried too...

about the aids test i feel the same way... but hey first they need to ask me for medicals.. :O
Old May 13th 2003, 1:11 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Should we be reading more into the name, Badgersmount
Old May 13th 2003, 4:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

And to think I sat next to you in the pub and nearly shared your pint !! I shall have to think twice if we meet up again!

Seriously I am sure you will be fine, it isn't a test you usually have is it.

Old May 13th 2003, 6:42 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Were you frightened in case they found out you'd been to Skegness?
Old May 13th 2003, 6:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by SteveBannister

The funny thing is, Hevs only had it done last Xmas. Mind you.......at 21 we'll forgive her.

Old May 13th 2003, 7:08 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey watch out for that tattooist, we used to frequent the rockabilly weekenders at Skeggy and one night one of the lads decided to get another "tat" off he went slightly merry with a picture of his idol Billy Fury in his hand. The tattooist made an excellent job of the art work and underneath in one of those scroll things he wrote Billy Furrey born.........! Did we take the Mick? Mercilessly of course.
Sean
Old May 13th 2003, 7:30 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by badgersmount

badgers
Well there's no AIDS test for NZ but I've had to have 3 AIDS tests so far in my life: job, job, fiancée. All OK I hasten to add. But it doesn't do the heart murmur any good waiting though, does it!!! Especially if (in your youth) you were a bit of a lad with the lasses. Whoops, maybe Mrs Don is looking in!

Cheers - Don
Old May 13th 2003, 7:39 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally posted by SteveBannister

its a luverly place!
Needles to say i was drunk most of the time!........hence the tattoo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.