Mediator

Old Aug 12th 2003, 7:07 pm
Just Joined

Oz Magic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mediator

Yesterday I posted links to a web site that gives virtual tours of Australia and helps people plan and book their holidays here or to relive past holidays by way of photos.

It appears the mediator Steve Bannister removed the thread thus depriving you all of the enjoyment of the photos, the assistance in saving you time and money in coming here and first hand knowledge from someone who knows the ins and outs of the industry here.

All I can say is that it is your loss.

www.ozmagic.homestead.com
Old Aug 12th 2003, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mediator

He's a right bugger that Steve!

He'll probably remove this one too so make the most of it, bloomin' tyrant!
Old Aug 12th 2003, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

wolfens_wife is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mediator

well ive added it to my bookmarks - thanks
Old Aug 12th 2003, 7:55 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Hi Steve, The thread I posted seems to have been removed so I don't know if it was you who removed it or if it was removed and you had simply made a reply.
No, sorry, I'm not a mediator or even a meditator. You're website looks very good, but people normaly advertise site like your's on the 'marketplace', that's all.
Old Aug 13th 2003, 2:06 am
Just Joined

Oz Magic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Steve

No Problems,
Your name was on an email I recieved and when I went to the thread it was gone so I assumed you were the mediator who removed it.

This board is for English people coming out to Australia so my site can show them a lot and if they are only coming for a holiday I will help them with any questions that they have.

The blurb on the home page says it is for advice on Australia and new Zealand so I thought it appropriate to offer my free services for this purpose and that the info would be welcomed.