Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

med requests received

med requests received

Old Nov 25th 2004, 7:02 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough
Default med requests received

Hi all,
just to let all those that are interested know that after almost a year of waiting we have finally got our med requests

OK not quite the Visas but a step in the right direction

It feels fantastic to hear something at last, I really thought they'd forgotten about us.

Weird thing is I booked the meds for next friday anyway and I was going to send them unrequested, then a few days later the envelope drops through the door requesting them!!!!

Application 136 skilled ind. sent December 2003
Received in Adelaide 17 January 2004
Old Nov 25th 2004, 7:51 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: med requests received

Another step closer.

My meds been sent awhile now.Will break the 12 months waiting period next week!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:14 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Hi all,
just to let all those that are interested know that after almost a year of waiting we have finally got our med requests

It feels fantastic to hear something at last, I really thought they'd forgotten about us.

Weird thing is I booked the meds for next friday anyway and I was going to send them unrequested, then a few days later the envelope drops through the door requesting them!!!!

woo hoo!!!!! nice one!!!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:14 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pompeywill
Hi all,

What a long wait

Just wanted to wish you goodluck with your meds

Donna.
Old Nov 26th 2004, 12:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news and thanks for the pm! It will be great to see you guys, bet the meds will go smoothly.
See ya in Perth!
Larissa
Old Nov 26th 2004, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Great news on getting your meds My application only went in October

Best of luck

Sue x
Old Nov 26th 2004, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

About bloody time!!!!!!!! Get your buts over here asap......dont let the kids get too old as it just makes things harder for them!!!!!
See you soon

Sandra
Old Nov 26th 2004, 7:29 pm
Banned

pompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the roughpompeywill is a jewel in the rough

thanks for all your comments,
we're going to wait until Mel finishes her exams in June, should give us time to sell the house etc. (No comments from you Petra ) Well providing we pass the medicals

:scared:

Sandra: Glad to hear you are settling in well over there, how's the dog?

Petra: Any news at your end, the buyers still buying?