Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

mechanic in Australia

mechanic in Australia

Old Mar 10th 2005, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

kerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nice
Default mechanic in Australia

Does anybody know about licence/certificates needed for a Qualified mechanic to work in Queensland. My family and i are hoping to go to Brisbane on a permanant visa with my nursing qualifications. My husband has 30 years experience of mechanical repairs on BMW's and currently has his own business in the UK. He would like to start a mobile business in Brisbane but we only find information on NSW but not Queens. Please can anybody help.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 6:58 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: mechanic in Australia

Originally Posted by kerryinuk
Does anybody know about licence/certificates needed for a Qualified mechanic to work in Queensland. My family and i are hoping to go to Brisbane on a permanant visa with my nursing qualifications. My husband has 30 years experience of mechanical repairs on BMW's and currently has his own business in the UK. He would like to start a mobile business in Brisbane but we only find information on NSW but not Queens. Please can anybody help.
I think the quickest way will be to email a garage in Qld if no one knows on here. I did mine in 93 in nsw just went to the licence place in sydney showed them my certificates handed over a fee job done But the garage i was getting a job at told me where it go. It may have changed but thats what i did back then.