May in York

Old May 8th 2002, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

jasmin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default May in York

We are considering going to the Seminars in York in May but as we live in Jersey it will involve some time and expense.
Has anyone been to one of these shows? are they worth the effort? What will we gain from going there?
We already have our PR Visa and are pretty sure we are headed for Brisbane, although no jobs or home at present
what do you think?
Old May 8th 2002, 12:34 pm
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice
Default Re: May in York

Hi Jasmin,

Which seminars are these?

Is it the one that Australian News organises?

We went last year and found it useful for removal companies but to be honest if you have your visas, I don't think that I would go to the expense.

There is a lot of information under one roof, although not as much as at the Sandown show that was in March, but we won't be going again unless it is to meet up with other families that we are in touch with.

Susan

P>S> we too are heading for Brisbane
Old May 8th 2002, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

jasmin is an unknown quantity at this point

I think it must be that one.
I don't have the paper with me that I saw it in and my Husband was keen that we ask the question sooner rather than later as we need to get the rego done (see I can speak Australian already!!)
When are you heading down?
Old May 8th 2002, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Hi jasmin
I would echo what Susan said,i dont think it would be worth your while,especially being as far down the line as you are.
Personally i gain more info reading these links than from visiting the migration exhib

donna
Old May 8th 2002, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Bones is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi jasmin,

echoing the other guys, we went last year and I would not make a long trip to go to this or Sandown, personally. Having said that we shall be popping along, as York is down the road from us and we are free that weekend!

Tracey
Old May 9th 2002, 8:28 am
Came Back 2003

heading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really niceheading downunder 2002 is just really nice

Hi Jasmin,

We are hoping to head out to Brisbane in September but all depends on selling the house etc.

Susan