Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

May need karma or slap in the face.

May need karma or slap in the face.

Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:16 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default May need karma or slap in the face.

Okay just went to do the shopping down at ASDA. Forgot to take ,my £1 for the trolley so I had to be cheap and find a trolley that wasn't attached to any others. After some searching found 1, started to push it and low and be hold all the wheels want to go in different directions.
Started off in the fruit section, some very nice woman was wearing one of those low cut skin tight tops, so I got caught having a perv, although she had a smile on her face. Then I had to negotiate around the old people, who like to chat in the middle of the isle. Did the shop went to the check out the lady helped me pack to start off with, but, then lost interest after 5 mins. She bought the total up £97 pound nearly fainted. Got home and started carrying the shopping up stairs. 1 of the bags broke which sent the fanta bottles down 2 flights of stairs.
Now I'm waiting on my girlfriend to come home, so I can tell her the price of the shopping, I did buy her flowers though it may help, but, I doubt it. I am wondering if there are any courses for men that can't shop? Anyway, if uou don't hear from me again, you know what happened to me.

Jim
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:27 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: May need karma or slap in the face.

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Okay just went to do the shopping down at ASDA. Forgot to take ,my £1 for the trolley so I had to be cheap and find a trolley that wasn't attached to any others. After some searching found 1, started to push it and low and be hold all the wheels want to go in different directions.
Started off in the fruit section, some very nice woman was wearing one of those low cut skin tight tops, so I got caught having a perv, although she had a smile on her face. Then I had to negotiate around the old people, who like to chat in the middle of the isle. Did the shop went to the check out the lady helped me pack to start off with, but, then lost interest after 5 mins. She bought the total up £97 pound nearly fainted. Got home and started carrying the shopping up stairs. 1 of the bags broke which sent the fanta bottles down 2 flights of stairs.
Now I'm waiting on my girlfriend to come home, so I can tell her the price of the shopping, I did buy her flowers though it may help, but, I doubt it. I am wondering if there are any courses for men that can't shop? Anyway, if uou don't hear from me again, you know what happened to me.

Jim
Ahhhh you've had a rotten day Jim

Sending you some sympathy karma cos I'm here....and you're not ooops...I mean

Here's hoping tomorows a good day for ya

Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi jim
Try shopping online next time
Karma sent
Hilary
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:31 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

Jim
Now you see why we hate shopping!! Crappy trolleys and negotiating around all the idiots standing in the way having a good chat as they have not seen each other since last time they went shopping etc etc.

Mind you if I take the hubby my bill is definately more, normally DVD's, CD's, beer and chocolate.

I think you should also cook her a slap up meal as well for when she gets back in. (I'm sure you've got enough food or is it mainly beer?)

Good luck

BB
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:34 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Jim
If you do it bad enough, often enough she won't ask you to go again so you can take your paper down the pub and let her get on with it
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:35 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Big Bird
Now you see why we hate shopping!! Crappy trolleys and negotiating around all the idiots standing in the way having a good chat as they have not seen each other since last time they went shopping etc etc.

Mind you if I take the hubby my bill is definately more, normally DVD's, CD's, beer and chocolate.

I think you should also cook her a slap up meal as well for when she gets back in. (I'm sure you've got enough food or is it mainly beer?)

Good luck

BB
No beer, already have secret stash of Jack Daniels, which I bought duty free, when I was unwillingly leaving Sydney airport, to come back to Glasgow. I will try to cook up a nice meal, any tips on scrapeing charcole of meat?
Jim
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

No beer, already have secret stash of Jack Daniels, which I bought duty free, when I was unwillingly leaving Sydney airport, to come back to Glasgow. I will try to cook up a nice meal, any tips on scrapeing charcole of meat?
Jim
Just say its crackling

Or you sealed the meat really well to keep the juices in.

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:41 pm
Breast Inspector

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Just say its crackling

Or you sealed the meat really well to keep the juices in.

Cheers,
JTL
I've heard variouse cellebrety chefs say the same thing worked for them, can't see why it wont work for me
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Big Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura aboutBig Bird has a spectacular aura about

I will try to cook up a nice meal, any tips on scrapeing charcole of meat?
Jim
Order an Indian instead!

Food poisioning or broken teeth are not good over the weekend.

BB
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:51 pm
Breast Inspector

Order an Indian instead!

Food poisioning or broken teeth are not good over the weekend.

BB
I think I mite just lie about the cost of the shopping, hopefuly I can intercept the mail and get credit card statement before the big bad wolf dose. I have been in the dog house before, it isn't a nice experience, having to sit on the floor, not getting regular back rubs.
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:53 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by worzel
If you do it bad enough, often enough she won't ask you to go again so you can take your paper down the pub and let her get on with it
Yes have to agree, I AM terrible at shopping, and I NEVER seem to do it either!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Speaking from experience???
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:20 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking from experience???
I used to be quite good at it. Honest! But last time I went the lettuce and grapes I came back with were transparent as they had stuck to a fridge wall, something had a sell-by date that wouldn't last until it was wanted and I got a great deal on shampoo at 2 for the price of 1 only it was conditioner and not much use when my hair is only 5mm long. I haven't been asked since, not that I mind that much
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:24 pm
Breast Inspector

I used to be quite good at it. Honest! But last time I went the lettuce and grapes I came back with were transparent as they had stuck to a fridge wall, something had a sell-by date that wouldn't last until it was wanted and I got a great deal on shampoo at 2 for the price of 1 only it was conditioner and not much use when my hair is only 5mm long. I haven't been asked since, not that I mind that much
LMAO atleast you tried
Old Apr 15th 2005, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

So are you as good with clothes shopping?
Mine is colour blind or is it bored when he is looking for clothes?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.