"Maxine Carr being urged to move to Australia."

Old Apr 28th 2004, 2:02 am

gedge has disabled reputation
Default "Maxine Carr being urged to move to Australia."

Shocker....

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...831568905.html
Old Apr 28th 2004, 2:12 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all
Default Re: "Maxine Carr being urged to move to Australia."

Originally posted by JulesandChris
Shocker....

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...831568905.html
good luck to her.. she will be recognised by someone. Do those officials over in the UK ,think we didn't have her on our news and in our papers in Aus, and nobody here will recognise her??

Probably deck the evil cow myself if I saw her..oops.

I have no sympathy for her what so ever!
Old Apr 28th 2004, 2:25 am

Is there a visa class for evil cows and the like?
Old Apr 28th 2004, 2:56 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by JulesandChris
Is there a visa class for evil cows and the like?
Hang on I'll have a look in my passport ... nope

I saw a similar thread the other day in the take it outside forum I think.. couldn't be bothered to post on that one ( what a weird forum. that is . it always gets back to religion.. and god quotes/arguments in there) .. I couldn't believe some people had sympathy for her! I know if it was any person belonging to me .. I would kill the evil b*tch. innocent bystander my ar*se, she deserves anything that may happen to her. The only people I have sympathy for is the parents and family of those two little girls. Wonder if they can jet off and live (or have a long holiday) in a land of their pleasing??

It bugs the hell out of me , why criminals are protected.. what about the victims?
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:01 am
BE Enthusiast

dracupg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "Maxine Carr being urged to move to Australia."

Originally posted by Ceri
good luck to her.. she will be recognised by someone.
Perhaps she is going to get some plastic surgery. God knows she could use some.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:12 am
Mel Gibson

She is moving to Queensland the same state as Steve lrwin's
crocidile farm, she should be fed to the crocidiles except they probably have better taste in what they eat.

Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

So whats in it for AUS then?? They supposidly took the killers of the Bulger boy, now Maxine Carr, dont think they are doing it for nothing, there must be a reason, something in it for aus. Why knock back heaps of refugees who are probably quite willing to work but take crims? Very odd.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 3:37 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by jad n rich
So whats in it for AUS then??
Probably the 15 Million !! Was that £ or $

Old Apr 28th 2004, 4:15 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

I couldn't believe some people had sympathy for her! I know if it was any person belonging to me .. I would kill the evil b*tch. innocent bystander my ar*se, she deserves anything that may happen to her.
There is a difference between having sympathy for Maxine Carr and wanting to pre-empt vigilantes harming her. She was not involved in the murder of the two Soham girls and there hasn't been the slightest hint of that (unlike, say, what was intimated in the OJ Simpson case). The murderer was Ian Huntley.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 4:38 am

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
She was not involved in the murder of the two Soham girls.
It depends on your definition of not involved in the murder.
Even if she knew nothing about it at the beginning, she must have realised something at some stage later - surely?
Either that or she was completely ignorant.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3301589.stm
At the Old Bailey, Carr said that she believed Huntley's story about the girls leaving the house, still alive and well.
I find that hard to believe.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 4:45 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
There is a difference between having sympathy for Maxine Carr and wanting to pre-empt vigilantes harming her. She was not involved in the murder of the two Soham girls and there hasn't been the slightest hint of that (unlike, say, what was intimated in the OJ Simpson case). The murderer was Ian Huntley.

she blatantly covered up for him.. and I do not honestly believe she had nothing to with it ( but that is my personal opinion. .. so it doesn't stand up in a court of law).

I do hope she gets what's coming to her.. and there are some "nutters" out there that will probably harm her if they recognise her.

Me ,if I bumped into her, I'd just spit in her face.. and hope she rot's in hell with a few choice words

I wonder how you would feel about her if it was one of your kids or friends kids that had happened to.. I bet you wouldn't be so-forgiving

I'm all for hanging some people.. next you'll be saying Myra Hindley was only protecting her partner.

She did a crime .. so let her protect herself , and not at the cost of the tax payer... nobody forced her to do the crime.
for gawds sake I'd rather see the money being spent on the parents and family who have suffered -than that b*tch.

cheers
Old Apr 28th 2004, 5:03 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder how you would feel about her if it was one of your kids or friends kids that had happened to.. I bet you wouldn't be so-forgiving
cheers
I'm not at all forgiving of her - she is a nasty piece of work.

But however evil/ nasty she is, it doesn't merit committing further crime, ie harming her. Goes back to 'two wrongs etc...'.

Of all people who deserve to feel vengeful, it's the parents and immediate family of the two poor young girls. Vengeful towards the murderer, presumably. He won't be out for at least another 15 years so by then he will be seen to have served his sentence/ parents' feelings of revenge will be muted. Guess he'll still have to disappear, though.

But just because he's unavailable, it doesn't mean some vigilante is justified in going for the next best target with the knife/ acid/ petrol & match etc. She wasn't the murderer.
Old Apr 28th 2004, 6:12 am
jib
BE Enthusiast

jib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nicejib is just really nice

She should be sent to Queensland and made to eat nothing but lettuce.

jib
Old Apr 28th 2004, 7:21 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by jad n rich
So whats in it for AUS then?? They supposidly took the killers of the Bulger boy, now Maxine Carr, dont think they are doing it for nothing, there must be a reason, something in it for aus. Why knock back heaps of refugees who are probably quite willing to work but take crims? Very odd.
there is a reciprocal program in place - the UK takes in some of their undesirables who need new identies
Old Apr 28th 2004, 7:30 am
What's he asking?

Fuzzyness is an unknown quantity at this point

tabloid hysteria is alive and well on this board. she was convicted of perverting the course of justice. if you want to go out and give her a good kicking that your perogative. personally i feel she deserves to live the rest of her live free from attack from people who think that she go off lightly and who have absolutely nothing to do with the kids that died or the place they lived in. call me a bleeding heart liberal if you like but i'm happy that i dont wish this women any harm, however misguided or stupid she was or blinded by her lvoe for a murderer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.