mattress

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:44 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default mattress

I bought this new mattress today..it came in a small box and when you unwrapped it it just kind of inflated! It looks just like a normal mattress but when you sit on it it's wierd like a firm waterbed. It is suposed to mould to your body shape or something.

Anyway it was delivered at 8 this morning and it's been up there since then but it says not to use it for 24 hours?

Do you think I should? The temptation is getting to me! It's not going to break is it?

Has anyone got one of these?
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Did you buy it from a sex shop?
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:50 pm

Originally posted by steandleigh
Did you buy it from a sex shop?
LOL
Yeah I think it was called Ooshka or something
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:51 pm
WBB

Originally posted by maxpaxx
LOL
on that note i'm going to bed.

Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:53 pm

Originally posted by welshboybilly
on that note i'm going to bed.

Well thats where I want to go on my new mattress
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:53 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

LOL
is it one of those tampur ones developed by nasa
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

Nicely tied in... ( that's not a sexual reference - by the way ).
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:54 pm

Originally posted by userjay
is it one of those tampur ones developed by nasa
..yeah but couldn't afford a million quid! It's from Germany..cheaper version!
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 9:57 pm
Banned

..yeah but couldn't afford a million quid! It's from Germany..cheaper version!
my advise regards kippin on it prematurly was gona be dont bother coz they cost that bloody much just to ruin by lyin on it lol.but as its a cheapy then kip away
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 10:01 pm

my advise regards kippin on it prematurly was gona be dont bother coz they cost that bloody much just to ruin by lyin on it lol.but as its a cheapy then kip away
..it was £300, my daughter spilt her milk on our old one..god the stench..so thought we would get one that would be comfortable..anyway Mr Zurich insurance is picking up that tab
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 10:02 pm

Originally posted by steandleigh

Nicely tied in... ( that's not a sexual reference - by the way ).
LOL Thank god for that
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 10:06 pm
Banned

..it was £300, my daughter spilt her milk on our old one..god the stench..so thought we would get one that would be comfortable..anyway Mr Zurich insurance is picking up that tab
have tried 1 in the show room & i do think healthwise it could be far better for you but am still a deep pile man myself (pardon the pun) .god cant believe am natterin about mattresses am getin old
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 10:08 pm

have tried 1 in the show room & i do think healthwise it could be far better for you but am still a deep pile man myself (pardon the pun) .god cant believe am natterin about mattresses am getin old
LOL Will give you a progress report on the state of my back tommorrow!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2004, 11:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Had an 8 foot high double cabin bed and ordered a mattress that arrived as tight roll sheathed in plastic. Clambered up with it. Stanley knife to remove the plastic. Air whooshed in through holes in the side. Mattress expanded to cover bed in about 2 seconds flat. Me squashed against the end with nowhere to go but 8 feet down

Sheesh.
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 9:17 am

Originally posted by CHnJ
Had an 8 foot high double cabin bed and ordered a mattress that arrived as tight roll sheathed in plastic. Clambered up with it. Stanley knife to remove the plastic. Air whooshed in through holes in the side. Mattress expanded to cover bed in about 2 seconds flat. Me squashed against the end with nowhere to go but 8 feet down

Sheesh.
Sounds painful!:scared:

I would reallt reccommend these mattresses for anyone with a bad back..so comfortable ..slept like a log! Trouble is don't want to get out of it now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.