Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Massive Great Cock

Massive Great Cock

Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of
Default Massive Great Cock

[IMG][/IMG]

This is my cure for all snakes and spiders in Oz. His name is Henry and has come on a bundle since feeding him genetically modified corn.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:11 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Massive Great Cock

Originally Posted by Lordflasheart
[IMG][/IMG]

This is my cure for all snakes and spiders in Oz. His name is Henry and has come on a bundle since feeding him genetically modified corn.
LOL silly bugger
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:11 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

[IMG][/IMG]

I've seen bigger
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:12 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

[IMG][/IMG]

Cheers you made me
Jane
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:12 pm

Maybe its a small man !
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a trades description Act in Oz anyone know?

Dissatisfied customer
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

suzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant futuresuzannepatricia has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Perthforme
I've seen bigger
Bragging again!
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:20 pm

Originally Posted by suzannepatricia
Bragging again!
I've never kept chooks
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

I'll see your Massive Great Cock and Raise it with ................................

A superb pair of tits!!!!

Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Steve G
I'll see your Massive Great Cock and Raise it with ................................

There lovely
Old Oct 5th 2005, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Steve G

[IMG][/IMG]

I'll see your tits and raise two huge jugs with cocks on. (Is this getting silly?)

Last edited by Lordflasheart; Oct 5th 2005 at 7:42 pm.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

[IMG][/IMG]

I'll see your tits and raise two huge jugs with cocks on. (Is this getting silly?)
Right then, I'll see your jugs (with cocks on ) and raise it with ..... ............................................... a pair of knockers

AND ........... (cont'd)
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:05 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

[IMG][/IMG]

had me going there for a minute. bugger
Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Some lovely boobies!!!!

Yep - it's getting silly!!

Old Oct 5th 2005, 8:06 pm
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Steve G] Right then, I'll see your jugs (with cocks on ) and raise it with ..... ............................................... a pair of knockers

[center]

I take it You are all of the male gender ????
Can't think what makes me think that
Jane x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.