for mash.

Old Jan 22nd 2003, 10:43 am
BE Enthusiast

andie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default for mash.

i have noticed you are always there to give advice and help others with their queries including mine, i just wanted to say thanks. im sure you will hear somthing very very soon, i switch on everymorning especially to see if your postie has brought you some good news, im sure you,ll let us know when he has.!!!!! hang in there, cant be much longer now, good luck. jackie
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: for mash.

Thanks Andie. Postie's coming regular 7am at the moment, we race each other out of bed to get to it. Get disappointed, slam it down, slag them off then make a cup of tea and go back to bed for half an hour. (Or an hour or so in my case cus I'm on holiday!!)

Still nothing, and it gets worse every day.
Thanks for your warm wishes..
Mash..

Originally posted by andie
i have noticed you are always there to give advice and help others with their queries including mine, i just wanted to say thanks. im sure you will hear somthing very very soon, i switch on everymorning especially to see if your postie has brought you some good news, im sure you,ll let us know when he has.!!!!! hang in there, cant be much longer now, good luck. jackie
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Mash- I think our poor postman will be too frightened to come soon as me, Dean and my mum attack him every morning! Poor guy!

Good luck Mash (would love to know what you are really called and whether indeed you are man/ woman? I think youre a lady!)
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Grub, There are far too many of us with my real name on the forum, we'd get each other mixed up, wouldn't we!!!.

Definitely a woman, last time I noticed (hubby say's I'm no lady!!)

Take Care
N....ooops Mash!

Originally posted by Grub
Hey Mash- I think our poor postman will be too frightened to come soon as me, Dean and my mum attack him every morning! Poor guy!

Good luck Mash (would love to know what you are really called and whether indeed you are man/ woman? I think youre a lady!)

Last edited by mashiraz; Jan 22nd 2003 at 11:47 am.
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Shikse is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Mash!

Got to agree with andie, your posts are always helpful and uplifting. You seem to be keeping a cool head throughout this migration progress!

Hope to see you get your visa very soon..................

BTW - does your real name begin with an S?????

Shikse
Old Jan 22nd 2003, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Shikse,

Head not really that cool, but I keep it well hidden, too much else on my plate at the moment!

And no, my name does not begin with S..... He..He..
Mash!!

Originally posted by Shikse
Hey Mash!

Got to agree with andie, your posts are always helpful and uplifting. You seem to be keeping a cool head throughout this migration progress!

Hope to see you get your visa very soon..................

BTW - does your real name begin with an S?????

Shikse