Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Marmite cravings in Perth -Help!!

Marmite cravings in Perth -Help!!

Old Jul 3rd 2005, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future
Default Marmite cravings in Perth -Help!!

This is a plea to all the lovely Perth folk out there.
I have had a monster craving all weekend for Marmite.
Where can you get it??? Vegemite is just not good enough.

Ali
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Marmite cravings in Perth -Help!!

Coles by us sell marmite, so do Action. If not there is an English shop in Mandurah that sell it. if you can't get it PM me and I'll send you some.

Lindsey
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:00 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Marmite cravings in Perth -Help!!

Originally Posted by AliMay

Ali
I have seen on this site that their Marmite is called My Mate!

Not sure if this true or not though.

R.
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:01 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Just found the thread on My Mate

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...hlight=marmite
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:04 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by AliMay

Ali
I would have said its not a case of where can you get it, rather where cant you get it, I have seen it in half a dozen different stores in and around Perth. Its there if you look.
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:12 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Marmite cravings in Perth -Help!!

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
I would have said its not a case of where can you get it, rather where cant you get it, I have seen it in half a dozen different stores in and around Perth. Its there if you look.
Don't the supermarkets have an ExPats isle?

It would'nt surprise me if they did.

R.
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

AliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant futureAliMay has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CadburysFingers
aaaargh! I've looked. It must depend on the 'burb
Trust me I have been in our local Coles (x2), Dewsons (x2) Supavalu and Woolworths. I know I bought it last time we were here (9 months ago) but I really can't find it this time!!!!!
I'm going to dream of buttery marmitey toast tonight

Ali
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:15 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carruss
Don't the supermarkets have an ExPats isle?

It would'nt surprise me if they did.

R.
Yes they do......but only lettuce is sold there
Old Jul 3rd 2005, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lindseyden
Coles by us sell marmite, so do Action. If not there is an English shop in Mandurah that sell it. if you can't get it PM me and I'll send you some.

Lindsey
Bless you Lindsey
Karma for the offer!
I'll try Action- I think there's one in Freo.
Ali