Reload this Page >

March applicants

March applicants

Old Feb 14th 2005, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

bcl74 is on a distinguished road
Default March applicants

Hi everyone,

just off the phone to OE Visas in edinburgh who told me that the march applicants are now being processed!, can anyone confirm this as I am an April applicant so would like to know how long it will be

regards

Brian
Old Feb 14th 2005, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all
Default Re: March applicants

Originally Posted by bcl74
Hi everyone,

just off the phone to OE Visas in edinburgh who told me that the march applicants are now being processed!, can anyone confirm this as I am an April applicant so would like to know how long it will be

regards

Brian
I was a mid Marcher and got my meds requests about 10 days ago. You will be very soon i am sure
Old Feb 14th 2005, 6:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default Re: March applicants

Originally Posted by bcl74
Hi everyone,

regards

Brian

Keep your eye on a thread in the Aus immigration forum all to do with April applicants.

Join in if you want the more the merrier

dave