Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

maps, directions??

maps, directions??

Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of
Default Re: maps, directions??

Originally Posted by Chris Mitchell
Hi yes I am in contact with Scissors on that one only prob is I am on call at 7pm but need to be within 20min responsse time so got to get someone to cover. should be there tho' only down the A1 for us so very convenient. Are you taking any kids?
not sure about mine, might leave them at home. must agree like to get to know a few more people.
Chris
Hi Chris,

Yes, taking baby son (7 months - 9 months by then!) and hubby (Wayne). Hope to see you there. Will be going up on the Sat night and staying at the travel inn.

Judith
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sonictigger
Hi Chris,

Yes, taking baby son (7 months - 9 months by then!) and hubby (Wayne). Hope to see you there. Will be going up on the Sat night and staying at the travel inn.

Judith

Hope to get a cuddle, with baby that is!
yes i would have stayed if wasn't working but gonna see what can do, look for ward to meeting you
Chris
Old Mar 27th 2005, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really niceChris Mitchell is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix

Thanks Bix that one is even easier, just type in suburb and gives you distance and time, brill!

Chris
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:00 pm
huge,throbbing member

baldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nicebaldbutts is just really nice

this is what Mrs BB used in the Uk

BB-Bernard Mannings No.1 Fan
Attached Thumbnails maps, directions??-girls-map-1.jpg  
Old Mar 27th 2005, 11:03 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Bix
and travel mate is much faster to use and both pretty close on time between destinations, (at least for my area).

From VICTORIA POINT to BRISBANE

travelmate.com.au 41.26 Km 51:23 Minutes

whereis.com.au 39.58 km, 48 Mins

And an actual comparison being:
I left the house at Victoria Point at 7.45am, parked in Myer centre Elizabeth Street at 8.29am, and was walking in Queen Street by 8.35am. (44 minutes driving)
(karma for you for that link )