Maps and Cats

Old Jan 21st 2004, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

garybaxter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maps and Cats

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a software mapping package for use in Aus please? Something like Mappoint or Autoroute will do, no need for GPS it's on a laptop.

Ta

Also can anyone recommend a company to ship two cats over, there seems to be loads to choose from and recommendations are always a good guide I find.

Ta again

Gary
Old Jan 21st 2004, 3:08 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Maps and Cats

Originally posted by garybaxter
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a software mapping package for use in Aus please? Something like Mappoint or Autoroute will do, no need for GPS it's on a laptop.

Ta

Gary
Try UBD
Old Jan 21st 2004, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

garybaxter is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok Thanks Flo.

How about cats? Has anyone taken a cat over? How did they cope with the journey etc.?

Ta

GB
Old Jan 21st 2004, 6:40 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all

Originally posted by garybaxter
Ok Thanks Flo.

How about cats? Has anyone taken a cat over? How did they cope with the journey etc.?

Ta

GB
Not yet, but we're going to. Several people (including my best mate who took her 3 quite elderly cats home to NZ) have spoken highly of Airpets Oceanic at LHR.

There's a few posts on here about it, but general opinion seems to be that they cope with it OK. They have to stay in quarantine for 30 days, and the web site for the kennels (sorry did not bookmark it) emphasises that they get spoilt & you can go play with them while they're doin' Porridge!

Where are you headed in Oz? It's easier to for cats to live/roam in some parts than others (but then you probably know that), but ours are lazy b*ggers & if they be house cats, I doubt it'll make much difference....

Anya.