Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

MAPPING FOR ARMIN C510 GPS

MAPPING FOR ARMIN C510 GPS

Old Jan 31st 2008, 4:04 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of
Default MAPPING FOR ARMIN C510 GPS

Hi I've seen various threads for the Tom Tom mapping but not for Garmins any advice "Garmin C510D" Ozzy Mapping. I have seen it on the Garmin website around US$ 300.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 5:20 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MAPPING FOR ARMIN C510 GPS

Originally Posted by TJUK
Hi I've seen various threads for the Tom Tom mapping but not for Garmins any advice "Garmin C510D" Ozzy Mapping. I have seen it on the Garmin website around US$ 300.
Search Ebay for Maps of Australia under satnav, saw a few for Garmin today whilst looking at Tom Tom stuff for my move over.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:50 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

TJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud ofTJUK has much to be proud of

Cheers Paddyo,

done that but still very expensive. Looks like it may be better to sell mine then purchase one over there.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:25 pm
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TJUK
Cheers Paddyo,

done that but still very expensive. Looks like it may be better to sell mine then purchase one over there.
saw them for 60 quid
Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:59 pm
Darwin since Jun 2008

Originally Posted by paddyo
saw them for 60 quid
Will try tonight...cheers.
Old Feb 2nd 2008, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

Helen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to allHelen-17 is a name known to all

There are a range of accesories for purchase off the Garmin website.
This includes SD card's with Aus mapping negating the need to purchase a new unit.
Australia mapping is exspensive as Garmin use the best mapping source
( Sensis ) as it provides the best coverage with the drawback of carrying high royalties.
Garmin website sales are at full list price however your local Garmin dealer should be able to order in a card and sell at a lower price.
https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=8437&pvID=2677