British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Manufac Engineers (Automotive)- Adelaide (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/manufac-engineers-automotive-adelaide-174395/)

xcaretuk Aug 25th 2003 5:11 pm

Manufac Engineers (Automotive)- Adelaide

Hi Folks,
Does anyone know whether companies such as 'Holden' and 'Mitsibushi' in Adelaide have frequent positions available for experienced Manufacturing Engineers.

Cheers,
Barb

Arron Aug 25th 2003 5:38 pm

Re: Manufac Engineers (Automotive)- Adelaide

Originally posted by xcaretuk
Hi Folks,
Does anyone know whether companies such as 'Holden' and 'Mitsibushi' in Adelaide have frequent positions available for experienced Manufacturing Engineers.

Cheers,
Barb
Hi.
I'm a paint sprayer in the motor trade ,going to Adelaide.
I've signed up to "seek" jobsearch website that e-mails me vacancies within the motor trade regularly, some relevant to my own field, some not. I have had a few a few vacancies from Holden but in which area, i can't remember , sorry.

Arron

Adelaide soon please!!

xcaretuk Aug 25th 2003 7:14 pm

Arron,

Many thanks for the info!
Will look up "Seek". Are you contemplating arriving in Oz on your own or do you have a family like myself? My husband is the Engineer and we have two kids.

Would like to keep in contact with like-minded 'Poms',

Barb

UOTE]Originally posted by Arron
Hi.
I'm a paint sprayer in the motor trade ,going to Adelaide.
I've signed up to "seek" jobsearch website that e-mails me vacancies within the motor trade regularly, some relevant to my own field, some not. I have had a few a few vacancies from Holden but in which area, i can't remember , sorry.

Arron

Adelaide soon please!! [/QUOTE]

Arron Aug 25th 2003 7:32 pm

Hi barb,
I,m moving with my wife who's a registered nurse and my two children, daughter 7 and son 11.

Arron

Adelaide soon please!!

xcaretuk Aug 25th 2003 7:51 pm

Arron,
Our kids are a little older 13 & 16. The 16 year old is an excellent 'babysitter' and is thrilled to have received A's & B's in her recent GCSE exams.
Looking forward to meeting you and your family when we eventually arrive in Adelaide.

All the best

Barb

Adelaide here we come!

Originally posted by Arron
Hi barb,
I,m moving with my wife who's a registered nurse and my two children, daughter 7 and son 11.

Arron

Adelaide soon please!!

mr mover Aug 25th 2003 8:15 pm

Hi Folks,

Cheers,
Barb
keep an eye on this site, www.eadelaide.com/media/ .......:D :beer: MM

xcaretuk Aug 25th 2003 9:29 pm

Cheers Mr Mover,
Much Appreciated,
Barb

Originally posted by mr mover
keep an eye on this site, www.eadelaide.com/media/ .......:D :beer: MM

ACE Aug 25th 2003 9:48 pm

Arron,
Our kids are a little older 13 & 16. The 16 year old is an excellent 'babysitter' and is thrilled to have received A's & B's in her recent GCSE exams.
Looking forward to meeting you and your family when we eventually arrive in Adelaide.

All the best

Barb

Adelaide here we come!
Great to hear that your eldest did so well in her exams.

kind Regards
ACE:)