14.41%
Miscellaneous.
20.72%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

manual or desk job? which are you?

Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Dean_Helen_May-Rose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: manual or desk job? which are you?

Originally Posted by moneypen20
All it shows to me is that 55 office bods and 43 other bods have responded, that under 800 have had a nosey and couldn't be bothered to reply and several thousands of other posters haven't done either. Not convinced it says any more than that. Not a percentage of anything but no different from any other statistics, even expensive, highly researched ones
true its hardly laid in stone but the answers to many a question on here do have an office workers ring to them, not a bad thing at all but they do. just wondered if it was because most the users were office workers, seams so.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 7:38 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Confused

What do sex workers go under as?

The work may be manual or occasionally desk bound, but some could call it medical when working with tools of trade
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:21 am
Account Closed

Catch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bcworld
That's because we sit in front of our laptops 8 -10 hours a day, probably have BE open in one tab of IE all the time.....or maybe even know how to set up a BE RSS feed in Outlook! Nothing get's past us!

Bit harder to post so often if you're laying bricks or giving someone a short back n sides!
When i first started checking out this site 4 years ago there where far more tradies on here.Seems to be anti tradie now.Funny thing was back in the uk we used to get plenty of guys on site's were i worked,who payed vast sums of money to dodgy training agencys for 6 month training courses.Plenty of these guys were ex office types,IT workers and so on.Most of them dropped off after 3 months ,after realizing they could not be tradie's after 3 months.Most were clever chaps ,but had no idea of the harshness of the building game,some may have had a identity crisis who knows.All the tradies ive met were not the slightest bit interested about an ,IT career,or office work .Somtimes wonder if all the tradie bashing on here is jealousness from other types.Personally i prefer not to bag other proffessions as they have skills i do not posses,and vice versa