Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manor Lakes Mummies - where are you?!

Manor Lakes Mummies - where are you?!

Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:12 am
Just Joined

WyndhamMummy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Manor Lakes Mummies - where are you?!

Hi all...

I've been living in Manor Lakes in Wyndham Vale since we moved from London in August and we just love it here!

I have a son who has just turned one and am on the look out for people with children of a similar age living in the area - we always seem to be the only ones at the playground near the display village so would love some company!

So if you are in the area and have a baby or toddler who could also use some playground company give me a shout!
Old Apr 12th 2007, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

ozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Manor Lakes Mummies - where are you?!

hi mum of three lovely kids

where is manor lakes would love to meet up for park run i live in ormeau, gold coast
ozziegirl
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:17 am
Just Joined

WyndhamMummy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ozziegirl
hi mum of three lovely kids

where is manor lakes would love to meet up for park run i live in ormeau, gold coast
ozziegirl
Sadly it would be a bit far to go - Manor Lakes is in Melbourne!

Hi anyway though!
Old Apr 13th 2007, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

ozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the roughozziegirl is a jewel in the rough

thanks for the quick reply shame would of loved to have meet up kids are driving me mad !! hope u find some good friends

ozziegirl
Old Apr 28th 2007, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

Louiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to beholdLouiselondon is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WyndhamMummy
Hi all...

I've been living in Manor Lakes in Wyndham Vale since we moved from London in August and we just love it here!

I have a son who has just turned one and am on the look out for people with children of a similar age living in the area - we always seem to be the only ones at the playground near the display village so would love some company!

So if you are in the area and have a baby or toddler who could also use some playground company give me a shout!
Hya
Im not in Wyndham Vale - Im just up the road in Melton. Although have 3 very naughty children (8,6 and 3) who need regular running out in the park.
Let me know if you would like to catch up.

Louise