Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manly/ Wynnum/ Ransome/ Birkdale - Brisbane

Manly/ Wynnum/ Ransome/ Birkdale - Brisbane

Old Jul 30th 2004, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Sharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant future

Originally posted by diddy
Agreed. I think my three year old's may be doing a bit more sandcastle building at the moment than riding the waves.

Thanks,

Paul.
Noted! But there are a lot of families who have a mixture of young and older (teen) children heading this way who are under the belief that there are surf beaches right next to Brisbane. Reading their posts, they are keen to live near a beach. Just probably a good idea to let them know that the beaches at manly/Wellington Point/Cleveland/Couchimudlo is not the same as that advertised in the Gold coast pamphlet.

Having two under ten children myself, I understand your comments and yes we have had many fun days at wellington point and raby bay..................but I'm personally still very disappointed that I have to travel up to and over 45 minutes just to get down to the gold coast from where we are on Bayside in order to get to a surf beach.

Nick