Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Manly (Brisbane) hotels

Manly (Brisbane) hotels

Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

sid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nicesid_s is just really nice
Default Manly (Brisbane) hotels

Hi

We're about to move to Manly, Brisbane from the Gold Coast and my mum and sister are coming out to see us in a few weeks. They'll be here about 10 days but because we don't have spare rooms I want to find somewhere they can stay that is walking distance to our place. We're only a couple of minutes walk to the village, can anyone suggest somewhere? I'm thinking about the manly hotel but is it any good or is it more of a pub?

thanks!
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manly (Brisbane) hotels

Originally Posted by sid_s
Hi

We're about to move to Manly, Brisbane from the Gold Coast and my mum and sister are coming out to see us in a few weeks. They'll be here about 10 days but because we don't have spare rooms I want to find somewhere they can stay that is walking distance to our place. We're only a couple of minutes walk to the village, can anyone suggest somewhere? I'm thinking about the manly hotel but is it any good or is it more of a pub?

thanks!
Have you tried Pelicans Nest in Wynnum?

Try this
http://www.wynnummanly.com.au/module...ticle&artid=61

They also do fan-bloody-tastic fish n chips
Old Jul 29th 2006, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohnAndNetta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Manly (Brisbane) hotels

Originally Posted by sid_s
Hi

thanks!
If its the one on Cambridge Parade then it is most definitely more of a pub. And quite a roudy one too. Its opposite the monkey bar if its the one I'm thinking of. I don't live in Manly but visit quite regularly (cycling dining etc). Are there any other options away from Cambridge Parade? The rest of Manly, away from this main strip, always seems very nice and quiet. Are there any hotels on the Esplanade?